Thread: Tony Snow 1955 - 2008.

Threaded View

1. #1 Tony Snow 1955 - 2008. 
    Resident Grump
    I've been away,because of the cancer from last year and the later issues. I have had breathing problems. Part of my right lung has collapsed and it is slowly healing.

If I've been very shirty recently...now you know why. Fighting for breath is a terrifying feeling.

Fifteen minutes, and the grave dancers begin.

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=102x3392237

sellitman Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jul-12-08 07:26 AM
    Response to Original message
    2. Condolences to his family.

I wonder where you go after spending so much of your last years on earth lying?
    May you look up from your deathbed after a long, long and tedious life, and see an empty room.May you die alone, unmourned, forgotten, unwanted. May your last breaths be looking out of a window at a world that neither knows nor cares you ever lived.

Tony Snow will be remembered for his courage.

No one will even care who you were.

Fridays Child Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jul-12-08 07:30 AM
    3. Uh oh. It's gonna get nasty around here, today.
    It has been ugly for years. You just never noticed.

Joe Steel (26 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jul-12-08 07:58 AM
    23. Snow had the best of care.

Tony Snow was a wealthy man and could afford the best of health care. Imagine the prospects of the poor. Would they survive as along as Snow did? Why should we feel sympathy for the family of a man who spent his entire life supporting and defending Conservatism, a political philosophy which would deny medical care to any who can't pay for it?
    That is a blatant lie. You know it.I know it. So tell me Mr Hypocrite, who are you to accuse of others of lying?

leapinggnome (6 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jul-12-08 08:10 AM
    30. A Special Seat at the Table

I'm sorry that anyone dies in this manner. Cancer is a terrible way to go...

Still, if there is a Hell, there's a special seat with Tony Snow's name on it.

If there is Karma, perhaps he will be reincarnated as someone who can only tell the truth no matter what kind of trouble it gets him into.
    No, that table is waiting for you. At this moment, the angels are shouting his name, and all the trumpets are sounded from the other side. God will welcome him into His arms as a brave and worthy son, in whom He is well pleased.

When it comes your turn, take sunblock., It is very warm where you will be going.

michreject Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jul-12-08 07:53 AM
    Response to Reply #6
    18. Well said

And I agree. No death is worth applauding. None.
    "He was a man, take him for all in all..I shall not look upon his like again."

Rest well Mr Snow..your courage and strength are an inspiration to many.

DU...you are sick, perverted and evil. May you one day, I pray, learn the folly of your actions. Those who have no compassion receive none in return.

Those of you that lurk...believe me, what you have said has been noticed, and will be remembered.,

For all time.

Dismissed.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 07-12-2008 at 08:23 AM.