Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Sonnabend
    DirtyDawg (333 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jul-12-08 11:27 AM
    Response to Original message
    68. Admirable of you, DU...but ...I assure you if the situations were reversed the 'right' wouldn't be giving us the same 'out of respect for the dead' behavior
    Go back through all the CU archives, same for FR. I defy you to find one post that comes anywhere near the hatred we have seen today.

Frankly, there are things that we do in life that reduces, and in some instances, eliminates the degree of respect we are entitled to when we die. As far as I'm concerned everyone associated with enabling this criminally disastrous regime to do it's work has long ago lost any of my respect - in life or death.
    I'll say it again,. Buy a mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by Claret1995 View Post
    Dummies I hate you,I wish I knew the vile people at the dump by face and name. If i came upon you today bleeding,dying in the gutter I would kneel over your body and quietly laugh in you ear. I woulld then divert any traffic toward you claiming,"Look someplace else nothing here to see"

dummies live and hide behind computer screens.no courage not a single cell thatqualifies you as human beings.So you dummie lurkers and trolls,take this back to your sewers,announce that a conservative has called you out. Thou I am older than most or you, I do not fear you. Today I could take you out,IN A heartbeat.

show your faces,you are already in my sights.
    My sentiments exactly with the following addition:

DUmmy's...I will also celebrate when one of your family members is in pain, suffers disease or comes across on bad luck or times. It's what you all deserve for the foul comments you have posted on your website about people like Tony Snow.

Sonnabend
    Oh dear. They are now trying to stop their more vicious members.

http://www.democraticunderground.com...604698#3604705

Ken Burch Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
    Original message A request: No negative posting about Tony Snow for the next few days
    Too late.

The guy died way too young, whatever you think of his politics.This is probably hitting his family hard.I just hope we can agree, as I assume we will, to do the decent thing and lay off for a bit.After all, he was just the messenger.
    And we get your message all too well, thanks.

Ken Burch Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jul-12-08 07:57 AM
    Response to Reply #11
    14. You don't have to love the guy. Just don't gloat about his death.That kind of stuff actually WILL be used against us.
    How right you are. Fister.

And the problem was the whole Administration, and the whole political and economic system we live under, not the White House press secretary. If you demonize the individual you fall into their trap. It's the LIVING you should be enraged at.
    Cuba is =====> that way.

DUmmies dance on anyone's grave who dare cross them.

I, for one, will miss Tony Snow. What a great reporter. He will be missed.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Tony and his family.

Sonnabend
    From the Skinner thread

jaybeat (542 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jul-12-08 11:52 AM
    77. Thank you. We ARE better.

Cancer plays no favorites; my family knows from very personal experience. In these kinds of situations, our compassion for each other as human beings should transcend politics.
    Looked in your news thread recently? Is that what you call compassion?

Or this?
    happygoluckytoyou (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sat Jul-12-08 11:58 AM
    137. Welcome to REAGANLAND.....WHERE EVERY DEAD REPUBLICAN IS A non-discussed, respectable, loved HERO sorry snow------- his bullshit lies and smarmy face caused the deaths of soldiers, the ignoring of global warming, the spreading of disinformation.

poor poor hitler... we will miss him... let's not speak ill of the dead... he was probably just some misunderstood painter who caused millions to die
    poor poor snow....
    SORRY...
    probably NOT a good DAY to discuss him... and certainly it is not his family's fault... i am saddened by the loss they must feel UT FOR EVERYTHING THIS PUG-REPUBLICAN MOUTHPIECE LIED ABOUT... sad but true
    -------by the way.... take a moment today to tell Cheney, Bush, Rummy, Rice, Powell, etc to FUCK OFF. they will die some day and you dont want to miss this golden opportunity while they are still here
    Do you eat with that mouth?
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 07-12-2008 at 12:01 PM.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    That describes you...not him.
    Same thing at Huff And Puff !Them Far/Lefty's are evil Bastards !

HuffPost Closes Comments On Snow's Death Announcement

It appears the good folks at the Huffington Post have a firm grasp on the hatefulness of their members, for the article published there on Saturday concerning the passing of Tony Snow is not accepting comments.I guess Huffington's employees anticipated disgusting remarks about the former White House press secretary, and rather than deal with them on an individual basis chose to prevent them completely. snip

This seems a good decision considering the disgraceful behavior of HuffPosters in February 2007 when a homocide bomber struck outside a military compound in Afghanistan where Vice President Dick Cheney was staying.

Michelle Malkin preserved the unpleasantness for all to see here. http://michellemalkin.com/2007/02/27...heney-edition/

With this in mind, it was highly likely things were going to get ugly there today, and quickly, which raises an interesting question: were comments closed out of respect for Tony, or to prevent the world from once again seeing just how hateful folks on the ultra-left are today?

Comments:
    Such nice people visiting that blog. Class tells. sarcasm OFF

7. #27 Go 
    Skinner put a stop to it all. Now it is all "cross gently" and "RIP's". I wanna see thier true colors!
    ________
    ZX14 VS HAYABUSA
    Last edited by Scarlet; 04-18-2011 at 06:32 AM.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
    Skinner put a stop to it all. Now it is all "cross gently" and "RIP's". I wanna see thier true colors!
    It's getting too close to election time. If this had happened any other time...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Unreal, Snow was a great human being, I wish I was a fraction as good as he, and he will be greeted by the Lord on the Other side. My wife was the first to say "i wonder what those heathens in the DUi's are going to say" behold the splendor that is the evil democratic underground. This brilliant man who's ass they could not kiss(though he would never ask) has left his young children with an inspired legacy. I pray his lovely wife is not shown any of those diabolical blogs or threads from the subhumans that proclaim to be the hope and change party. May the Snowman be remembered as a Patriot, a true believer in American greatness, and as a man of inspiration that never quit nor asked for a hand-out. May those that condemn him never find a moments peace in life..... or death.

Sonnabend
    Screencapped for posterity.

ALL of it.