1. #1 Email volume to White House tests servers 
    ...But they don't say from which side-for or against... At least people are getting involved.

"WASHINGTON (AP) - Amid a boisterous debate on health care reform, people flooded members of Congress on Thursday with so many e-mails that they overloaded the House's primary Web site.

Technical support issued a warning to congressional staff that the site - - may be slow or unresponsive because of the large volume of e-mail being sent to members.http://www.house.gov"

Link
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    ...But they don't say from which side-for or against... At least people are getting involved.
    That's what matters - whatever side(s) people are on, Congress will know that people are paying attention. They can usually count on people NOT to pay attention ... not this time!
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    That's what matters - whatever side(s) people are on, Congress will know that people are paying attention. They can usually count on people NOT to pay attention ... not this time!
    I really think, they don't give a damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post
    I really think, they don't give a damn.
    I'm starting to think the same thing.. We express disdain for a toxic bill,, and they call us an angry mob and accuse of of the same tactics that they employ in every election.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    I'm starting to think the same thing.. We express disdain for a toxic bill,, and they call us an angry mob and accuse of of the same tactics that they employ in every election.
    After all, we are just pissants. We are too stupid, to know what's good for us.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Teetop View Post
    After all, we are just pissants. We are too stupid, to know what's good for us.
    Why are these democrat congress critters acting so bold in the face of this uproar.

I know some of the are too stupid to understand the anger this Congress and White House have stirred up .Don't they realize that this could cost some of them their plush jobs ?

If I were a political critter and had a district that was moderately conservative or had a large population of aging voters I would distance myself from this Health Care abortion of a bill damn quick .

In passing I wonder how many emails to the White House snitch site our resident liberal critters have already sent .