1. #1 Family suing Honda because tornado shattered their window 
    (CN) - A family demands $10 million from Honda, claiming a side window shattered and injured them when a tornado picked up their Honda Odyssey, which "remained airborne for a few seconds before plummeting to the ground and landing on all four wheels. Upon impact, the driver's side passenger window shattered and glass flew into the car."
    Two girls suffered eye injuries from the glass and three other family members suffered face, chest and head lacerations, the family says in Prince George's County Court. One girl lost her left eye and another one needed eye surgery.
    The father says he warned his wife - a defendant - not to go to the "back to school night" because there was a tornado warning, but she "was upset at the program for not properly caring for her child and decided it was necessary to drive her children to the program. ... A few minutes after her departure, defendant Achumba felt a shove from the rear of the Odyssey, and it was lifted into the air."
    The Achumba family says the tempered glass Honda uses in side windows to reduce costs is not strong enough. They say Honda should use laminated glass, as it does for windshields.
    They are represented by Jonathan Dailey of Surovell Markle & Isaacs of Fairfax, Va.

FROMhttp://www.courthousenews.com/2009/0...in_Tornado.htm
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

They should sue the democrats. They are the only ones that think they can control the weather!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    They should sue the democrats. They are the only ones that think they can control the weather!
    I'm surprised they're not trying to sue BUSH!!
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    I'm surprised they're not trying to sue BUSH!!
    Everyone knows it was Cheney and Haliberton that were the real power behind Bush!

How stupid!! The windshield is the only laminated piece of glass in most cars, but sometimes the rear window will be... Laminated side windows is unheard of, as far as I know, and I've had to pop quite a few on the fire department.. I hope they get laughed right out of court.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    How stupid!! The windshield is the only laminated piece of glass in most cars, but sometimes the rear window will be... Laminated side windows is unheard of, as far as I know, and I've had to pop quite a few on the fire department.. I hope they get laughed right out of court.
    They should have to pay all legal fees and court costs if they lose!