Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29
  1. #21  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,328
    Quote Originally Posted by Full-Auto View Post
    This is what I sleep with next to my bed.



    I think it speaks for itself.
    That's the gun I want!! :eek: I did a gun poll - and it even came up that I should get a P90 as well. :)
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,833
    For light and power, this is in my nitetable! Its heavy but its got a double stack of 10mm rounds and I have 3 more clips next to it and the TLR-2 tac lite-laser should be up to any task at 2 am!!


    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    For light and power, this is in my nitetable! Its heavy but its got a double stack of 10mm rounds and I have 3 more clips next to it and the TLR-2 tac lite-laser should be up to any task at 2 am!!

    Now that's cool. The light goes right under the barrel. Have you practiced shooting it at night.?

    That's not your...um....murse back there...is it...? :eek::D
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,833
    Bubba, I am not sure what you mean, but I laid thg Glock down an a bonifide original Fish lips beer coozy!
    And no, I haven't practiced at nite with it, but I'm sure all will be good! :D

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,833
    Ok! I get it! Murse! :D Thats the little womans bag!
    I do have fanny packs tho!

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Bubba, I am not sure what you mean, but I laid thg Glock down an a bonifide original Fish lips beer coozy!
    And no, I haven't practiced at nite with it, but I'm sure all will be good! :D
    LOL. Kidding. Shannon was kidding me a few months ago because I carry my .44 Special revolver in a man purse or murse.

    I was just wondering if you could see your sights or not. I mean, I know you're looking down the slide so you'd see what the light was shining on but I was just curious.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Ok! I get it! Murse! :D Thats the little womans bag!
    I do have fanny packs tho!
    Yeah, I have a fanny pack, but I have a shoulder bag too.

    It's very manly. :D
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,833
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    LOL. Kidding. Shannon was kidding me a few months ago because I carry my .44 Special revolver in a man purse or murse.

    I was just wondering if you could see your sights or not. I mean, I know you're looking down the slide so you'd see what the light was shining on but I was just curious.
    That tac light will blind you. It is bright. When I killed that last pig at night it lit the field out to a hundred yards!!! Its a weapon by itself!

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Posts
    13,581
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    That tac light will blind you. It is bright. When I killed that last pig at night it lit the field out to a hundred yards!!! Its a weapon by itself!
    I wondered what it would be like to be in front of it. My concern was always that a light can pinpoint your own position. BUT, if you blind the Hell out of the guy in front, that is an advantage.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •