Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by PALEOCON View Post
    sad that you punks have so little ability to handle truth
    Awww, are we "punks", cop killer?
    Did we hurt your little feelings?

rm -rf obama*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Did you see in one of his first 20 posts, after he was bragging about getting a thrill from cops being killed, he tried to establish is "bad ass" credibility by telling us of his brief encounter with serial killer Dennis Rader (BTK)?

I think Rader probably skull fucked this shit stain and scrambled his brains a bit.
    Rader was pure, unmitigated, undiluted, evil concentrate. The cold, unrepentant almost flippant way that he described his crimes bears more than adequate witness to this. I faced a shotgun wielding home invader with a pistol and won. I faced a pistol packing car jacker and all I had was a knife and I came out on top. A jealous boyfriend followed me out into the parking lot and tried to shoot me and he wound up on the wrong side of my knife. In Mexico a corrupt Federale tried to shoot me when I was unarmed and I shot him with his own gun after he had shot me.

Maybe it is instinct. Maybe it is avoiding those who can take you in a fight, but I can tell you, I would never, EVER, want to cross Denis Rader. The guy is from head to toe a predator. You can see it in his eyes. You can see it in the coiled spring about to be released posture. The guy lives to kill and our friend would have been little more than a midmorning snack.

Not even knowing who he is, and if Rader came at me, armed or not, it would definately be a pants filling moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    Rader was pure, unmitigated, undiluted, evil concentrate. The cold, unrepentant almost flippant way that he described his crimes bears more than adequate witness to this. I faced a shotgun wielding home invader with a pistol and won. I faced a pistol packing car jacker and all I had was a knife and I came out on top. A jealous boyfriend followed me out into the parking lot and tried to shoot me and he wound up on the wrong side of my knife. In Mexico a corrupt Federale tried to shoot me when I was unarmed and I shot him with his own gun after he had shot me.

Maybe it is instinct. Maybe it is avoiding those who can take you in a fight, but I can tell you, I would never, EVER, want to cross Denis Rader. The guy is from head to toe a predator. You can see it in his eyes. You can see it in the coiled spring about to be released posture. The guy lives to kill and our friend would have been little more than a midmorning snack.

Not even knowing who he is, and if Rader came at me, armed or not, it would definately be a pants filling moment.
    Here is "Mr. Tough Guy" telling us about it...

PALEOCON

PALEOCON is an unknown quantity at this point

The current militarised occupation force sort of local/state/fed cop is an absolute danger to the Liberty of the ordinary decent person. Everywhere you turn these days some barneyfife at the airport or on the street is demanding cowering obedience to sanction his insecure manhood. In addition they are not much use to the ordinary person confronted by non-State sanctioned free enterprise thugs. I still feel anger when reminded of the Cowardly Cops of Collumbine.

Three times in my life it has been necessary to show a thug the bidness end of a firearm to convince them to leave me, mine and those under my protection alone. Cops on the otherhand I have interacted with perhaps 10 times (not counting several successful smoozings out of traffic tickets) over those years and FRANKLY those experiences are the underpinning of my contempt.

Two of my favs

1) I once had a city cop detain me for over an hour on my own property while attempted to provoke 'disorderly conduct' because she disliked an RTL bumper sticker on my car.

2) on another occassion I dealt with what appeared at the time to be a rather wacked city animal control officer- turned out years latter to be the infamous BTK. That realisation shook me a bit

rm -rf obama*