1. #1 Actor pins hopes on victory for Obama 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar

Yes...Robert Redford speaks!!!

IF BARACK Obama doesn't win November's presidential election in the United States, "you can kiss the Democratic Party goodbye", the actor and director Robert Redford told an audience in Dublin last night.

Speaking at a public interview in Trinity College in advance of his conferral with an honorary degree by the university today, Redford said he hoped Obama would win because while John McCain "represents yesterday", the Democrat embodied the sort of change America needed.

Asked by Michael Dwyer, film correspondent of The Irish Times , if he was looking forward to "regime change" in the US, Redford said: "Yes. Where my country is at the moment, I'm not confident of anything. I'm hopeful.

"I think Obama is not tall on experience . . . but I believe he's a really good person. He's smart. And he does represent what the country needs most now, which is change.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Goldwater
    Change in what? Change for who? Same to McCain.

Sonnabend
    IF BARACK Obama doesn't win November's presidential election in the United States, "you can kiss the Democratic Party goodbye", the actor and director Robert Redford told an audience in Dublin last night
    From your lips to God's ear.

I wonder if he will move to Canada if his guy isnt elected. no biggie, either way. I hate when they promise to move, and then they continue to stay!! grr!!

My favorite bimbo hollywood statement was from Cameron Diaz.. last election.

"If you think that rape should be legal, then don't vote"

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy View Post
    I wonder if he will move to Canada if his guy isnt elected. no biggie, either way. I hate when they promise to move, and then they continue to stay!! grr!!

My favorite bimbo hollywood statement was from Cameron Diaz.. last election.

"If you think that rape should be legal, then don't vote"

God, I remember that. in tears no less on Oprah. I missed the bill where Pres. Bush legalized rape though. Would've thought that would've been a big story. Maybe he's going to pass it on 1/19/09, kinda like all Clinton's pardons.