Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LSA R.S. 93:13 makes it illegal for anyone to buy alcoholic beverages for anyone under the age of 21 years except for a parent, guardian or spouse of the person under 21.

So, it would appear that someone under 21 years cannot buy or have in his possession (in public) any alcoholic beverage. It would also appear that it would not be illegal for someone under 21 to drink at home if a parent buys the booze.
    Louisiana drinking age bounced back and forth for a while. There are lots of places here that are VERY lax about carding.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    He Was Set Up By * And His Corrupt Administration! Actors Are Liberal Actors Entitled To Say What They Like With No Social Reprocussions!

This Is A Conspiracy I Tell You To Slander The Good Name Of Brolin And By Connection Ms Barbara Striesand

Josh Should Get His Ninja Lawyers On The Case Right Now!

</du>
    I learned something interesting recently about James Brolin...he was married to Jan Smithers a/k/a Bailey Quarters on WKRP in Cincinnati.

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    It was 19 when I was there in the late 80's-early 90's.

Everywhere in the US is 21 now.

More of the states need to start telling the feds where to stick it. I'm not conviced lowering the drinking age to 18 is a statistically bad idea. Of course in ten minutes I can introduce yiu to 25-30 year olds who cannot handle alcohol responsibly and who drive drunk regularly.

Look at the CBS headline!!!:mad:

Bush," "Colin Powell" Nabbed In Bar Fight

Quote Originally Posted by ralph wiggum View Post
    I learned something interesting recently about James Brolin...he was married to Jan Smithers a/k/a Bailey Quarters on WKRP in Cincinnati.
    And he gave up Baily for Yentl? I now question his sexual identity.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis