Thread: REL: Christ: Immaculately Concieved?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 REL: Christ: Immaculately Concieved? 
    Eyelids
    I'm of the assumption that there is no middle ground between the two. If you have an argument to refute this basic assumption, please feel free to do so.

Night Owl said that words alone are insufficient to prove a fact. This is absurdity to the extreme. Most people do not doubt the existence of the Roman Empire, the proof of which is solely based on words. The fact of Jesus' immaculate conception has been independently verified by various sources. The fact that they were compiled into the Bible does not negate their value.

Historical writings of Jesus' immaculate conception don't exist outside of religious writings, because those that were witness to God's work became his servants and preached the truth of Jesus Christ.
    Well there is physical evidence of the Roman Empire. Also, its kind of against everything I've ever been taught that a human being can be created without two opposite sex humans fucking each other 9 months prior.

So you don't know who the Immaculate Conception was?

No.

The Immaculate Conception refers to the singular status of Mary at her conception. The term has no meaning within Christian theology when applied to Christ.

Thanks for playing, though.

Um......the Immaculate Conception is about Mary being free from original sin from birth.

Dumbass! lol

Resident Grump
    Also, its kind of against everything I've ever been taught that a human being can be created without two opposite sex humans fucking each other 9 months prior.
    Parthenogenesis is a scientific fact.

And in this context, EyeDontHaveaClue, it refers to her state of grace.

Incidentally, a word of advice? Don't use NightOwl as a source.It's the equivalent of starting a ten mile hike by chopping your feet off.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Parthenogenesis is a scientific fact.

And in this context, EyeDontHaveaClue, it refers to her state of grace.

Incidentally, a word of advice? Don't use NightOwl as a source.It's the equivalent of starting a ten mile hike by chopping your feet off.
    You make my day with posts like that !

Eyelids
    I would say Mary's sinless nature would have a lot to do with her never taking it up the tail end.

John
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I would say Mary's sinless nature would have a lot to do with her never taking it up the tail end.
    I would say your attention seeking nature has a lot to do with your mama taking it up the tail end when she should have been teaching you how not to be a whiney bitch. You need the kind of love only a mother can offer, because no one else will have you around.

Isn't it wonderful how "thing's I would say" require no proof or substantiation? Isn't it great how I can just blurt them out, and demand to be respected and hailed as a prophet on the merits of my verbal frothing?

Here you are, claiming to be a follower of your Obamamessaih, yet you flat out insult the Christian community. Quite possibly the largest voting block in these United States. Maybe you haven't yet figured out that Obama is just another witless politician trying to score votes like the rest of the bastards who claim to represent the people. Maybe your retarded ass thought he was actually unbending in his beliefs.....lol...he'll say or do anything to win, and then do what he wants once he wins. He doesn't care what you believe, so long as you believe in him long enough for him to win. You naive little dolt. I guess you haven't quite got around to thinking about the fact that in your one statement regarding the decency of the virgin Mary, you just cost your little Jimmy Carter reincarnate quite a few votes. Especially among the Catholic community.

After all, I plan to send your little quote out to quite a few friends....all the while letting them know that you are a rabid supporter of the one who wants to change America. You did a great job of showing what your front-man wants to change. I thank you for it. It's pretty sad that you fail so much at being politically minded that you fail at being a politicians follower. That's like flunking out of groupee school. {{ *No* *No* *No*! First it's the drugs...then the flattery...than the oral! ***Get it Right Eyelids***}}

If you feel the need to lick the boots of a weasily little politician, I highly suggest you do so in a manner of which he would approve. Seriously you think you are Obamamessaih's prophet....yet all you do is hurt his candidacy every time you open your disrespectful cock holster. You are the epitome of fuck up, and you think you are doing good by your Messiah.... I do hope the rest of the Obama congregation is as "skilled" as you. That will make grassroots so easy for us real Americans who actually have something at stake in this election.

If you love your Obamamessaih, you better hope you aren't the best he has to offer. You should be praying for fallibility. Because if you are not a complete fuck up, your boy's done for. If you are the match of half your man's "crew", as it were, than your man is doomed. It's as pathetic as it is sad. If I could convince myself you didn't know any better....I might actually feel sorry for you.
    Last edited by John; 07-13-2008 at 08:10 AM.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I would say your attention seeking nature has a lot to do with your mama taking it up the tail end when she should have been teaching you how not to be a whiney bitch. You need the kind of love only a mother can offer, because no one else will have you around.

Isn't it wonderful how "thing's I would say" require no proof or substantiation? Isn't it great how I can just blurt them out, and demand to be respected and hailed as a prophet on the merits of my verbal frothing?

Here you are, claiming to be a follower of your Obamamessaih, yet you flat out insult the Christian community. Quite possibly the largest voting block in these United States. Maybe you haven't yet figured out that Obama is just another witless politician trying to score votes like the rest of the bastards who claim to represent the people. Maybe your retarded ass thought he was actually unbending in his beliefs.....lol...he'll say or do anything to win, and then do what he wants once he wins. He doesn't care what you believe, so long as you believe in him long enough for him to win. You naive little dolt. I guess you haven't quite got around to thinking about the fact that in your one statement regarding the decency of the virgin Mary, you just cost your little Jimmy Carter reincarnate quite a few votes. Especially among the Catholic community.

After all, I plan to send your little quote out to quite a few friends....all the while letting them know that you are a rabid supporter of the one who wants to change America. You did a great job of showing what your front-man wants to change. I thank you for it. It's pretty sad that you fail so much at being politically minded that you fail at being a politicians follower. That's like flunking out of groupee school. {{ *No* *No* *No*! First it's the drugs...then the flattery...than the oral! ***Get it Right Eyelids***}}

If you feel the need to lick the boots of a weasily little politician, I highly suggest you do so in a manner of which he would approve. Seriously you think you are Obamamessaih's prophet....yet all you do is hurt his candidacy every time you open your disrespectful cock holster. You are the epitome of fuck up, and you think you are doing good by your Messiah.... I do hope the rest of the Obama congregation is as "skilled" as you. That will make grassroots so easy for us real Americans who actually have something at stake in this election.

If you love your Obamamessaih, you better hope you aren't the best he has to offer. You should be praying for fallibility. Because if you are not a complete fuck up, your boy's done for. If you are the match of half your man's "crew", as it were, than your man is doomed. It's as pathetic as it is sad. If I could convince myself you didn't know any better....I might actually feel sorry for you.
    Well said John .If he seeks to convince he isn't doing a very good job but what else can you expect from such a low life critter ?

It's funny when the Libtard Choo Choo goes completely off the rails and they just start threads to scoff at people of faith isn't it?