Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I would say Mary's sinless nature would have a lot to do with her never taking it up the tail end.
    Sexist and anti-Catholic at the same time. Shall I send your lovely quote to Caroline Kennedy, considering that she has taken a lot of heat for supporting your candidate?

Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    It's funny when the Libtard Choo Choo goes completely off the rails and they just start threads to scoff at people of faith isn't it?
    It's funny but very, very sad. It's also vile.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    I would say your attention seeking nature has a lot to do with your mama taking it up the tail end when she should have been teaching you how not to be a whiney bitch. You need the kind of love only a mother can offer, because no one else will have you around.

Isn't it wonderful how "thing's I would say" require no proof or substantiation? Isn't it great how I can just blurt them out, and demand to be respected and hailed as a prophet on the merits of my verbal frothing?

Here you are, claiming to be a follower of your Obamamessaih, yet you flat out insult the Christian community. Quite possibly the largest voting block in these United States. Maybe you haven't yet figured out that Obama is just another witless politician trying to score votes like the rest of the bastards who claim to represent the people. Maybe your retarded ass thought he was actually unbending in his beliefs.....lol...he'll say or do anything to win, and then do what he wants once he wins. He doesn't care what you believe, so long as you believe in him long enough for him to win. You naive little dolt. I guess you haven't quite got around to thinking about the fact that in your one statement regarding the decency of the virgin Mary, you just cost your little Jimmy Carter reincarnate quite a few votes. Especially among the Catholic community.

After all, I plan to send your little quote out to quite a few friends....all the while letting them know that you are a rabid supporter of the one who wants to change America. You did a great job of showing what your front-man wants to change. I thank you for it. It's pretty sad that you fail so much at being politically minded that you fail at being a politicians follower. That's like flunking out of groupee school. {{ *No* *No* *No*! First it's the drugs...then the flattery...than the oral! ***Get it Right Eyelids***}}

If you feel the need to lick the boots of a weasily little politician, I highly suggest you do so in a manner of which he would approve. Seriously you think you are Obamamessaih's prophet....yet all you do is hurt his candidacy every time you open your disrespectful cock holster. You are the epitome of fuck up, and you think you are doing good by your Messiah.... I do hope the rest of the Obama congregation is as "skilled" as you. That will make grassroots so easy for us real Americans who actually have something at stake in this election.

If you love your Obamamessaih, you better hope you aren't the best he has to offer. You should be praying for fallibility. Because if you are not a complete fuck up, your boy's done for. If you are the match of half your man's "crew", as it were, than your man is doomed. It's as pathetic as it is sad. If I could convince myself you didn't know any better....I might actually feel sorry for you.
    I rarely try to sell Obama to you guys, I know better than that. I'll post polls and models (evidence) that hes going to kick McCain's ass in November but other than that I think most of my discussions deal with something other than Barack Obama.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    Sexist and anti-Catholic at the same time. Shall I send your lovely quote to Caroline Kennedy, considering that she has taken a lot of heat for supporting your candidate?
    I dont know how its sexist to say a woman had sex. Welcome to the Politically Correct States of America.

I dont know how its sexist to say a woman had sex. Welcome to the Politically Correct States of America.

1. Eyelids' mother had sex.
    2. Eyelids' mother took it up the asshole.

Tell me which you prefer and why. :)

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post

I'm pretty sure my mom had sex. Positive actually.

Oh and I dont mean to lecture you on sex -- but it is possible for a man to screw from the back. I get the feeling you dont get out very often Elspeth...

but it is possible for a man to screw from the back. I get the feeling you dont get out very often Elspeth...

hmmm, I know this but are you positive you were with a woman? You seem pretty naive.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Eyelids
    Countdown until LibraryLady lectures me about eternity in hell for premarital sex... thank god I'm not a homo or she might lose her mind.

Praie Jesus!

You sure don't pay attention here. I don't even go to church.

You will make your own Hell; as bitter and ignorant as you seem, you're well on your way.

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth

I'm pretty sure my mom had sex. Positive actually.

Oh and I dont mean to lecture you on sex -- but it is possible for a man to screw from the back. I get the feeling you dont get out very often Elspeth...
    You didn't answer the question, Eyelids. Which expression would you prefer for your mom?:D