http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dl3GqWniCs
    Posted on YouTube: August 20, 2009
    By YouTube Member: ObamaComma
    Views on YouTube: 303

Posted on DU: August 21, 2009
    By DU Member: Joanne98
    Views on DU: 541
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ess=385x357670

Weird. I heard the National Anthem at the beginning, but then all I heard after that was "The sky is falling! The sky is falling!"
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Why would republicans kill him? He's the best weapon we have to ensure a conservative gets elected in 2012.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Sonnabend

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    But that's okay because Bush is white.. It's only hate if it's said about a black man. That's America for you.. If someone at an Obama rally had a sign like that, he'd be in jail..

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/po...-53134147.html
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Why would republicans kill him? He's the best weapon we have to ensure a conservative gets elected in 2012.
    Pfft! More immediate than that, he's the best weapon we have against "President Joe Biden."
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Wow, just wow.

You know, the government is a terrifying entity, which is quickly gaining absolute control over everything you do, but that's beside the point.

Dear Keith and Bobblehead Douchebag,

Welcome to Arizona,

In this State, we pride ourselves on our low crime rate, attributed to our attentive County Sheriff's, prosecutors, and State Police Departments. Unlike California, New York, Maryland, and Illinois, Arizona government officials actively encourage individuals to bear arms in their own defense. While this may seem repulsive and new, you would be surprised to find that you, and your viewership centered in these anti-gun territories are actually in the minority. Of all the States in the Union only a certain few,bastions of liberalism don't allow citizens to carry wherever they wish. Tragically, these happen to be the areas where a person is most likely to be a victim. The rest of these United States (The other 35 Sovereign States), excluding your home territories, think it's perfectly natural to see a mother herding her kids around a supermarket with iron on her hip. You, Keith, are the outsider.

How about this to blow your liberal mind! While at the rally, protesting Obamacare, one (1) man was singled out for packing heat. Well, in the state of AZ, 1 in 80 (1:80) people have CCW permits. Were there more than 80 people at that rally? What multiple of 80 was at that rally? That's right libtard, for the one man you saw with a gun open on his hip, there is a very strong possibility that there were dozens of citizens with a gun you didn't see.

This is why we can have these sorts of rallies in Arizona without some Chicagoesque crime syndicate sending Union boys with axe handles to bust it up. In this state the 1st Amendment is backed up by the second, and the Union boys, the crime bosses, or any particular politician wouldn't have a chance at silencing us. Since our Sheriff's are directly elected, any politician/big-wig seeking to use State power to silence dissent would be given a big middle finger by the men with the badges. We aren't worker bee subjects around these parts, we are full fledged citizens who think you and your handler's hamsters has fallen off of their wheels.

Therefore the state of Arizona will have to respectfully decline your offer to join you in this latest session of a "fawning hysterical obamagasm". Keep that crap out of the heartland, midwest, and southwest. We've got no patience for it.