1. #1 Man With Cane Erupts On Congressman Gene Green At Town Hall 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Too Funny: Man With Cane Erupts On Congressman Gene Green At Town Hall Meeting (Video)
    Gene Green is a Democrat from the 29th district in Texas

Gene Green Town Hall 08192009 Question Obama Citizenship
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGZIW...layer_embedded
    You know when you see this man standing there holding a cane that he's getting ready to blow, he yells out "point of order" then lets the Congressman have it...
    Gene Green Town Hall 08052009 part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX8fB...eature=related
    .................................................. ........
    Point of order is used in Parliamentary procedures,
    Man: "I said point of order, thank you point of order, that's as well as saying let me finish what I was sayin...As he walks out he says "I hope you all enjoyed it, because I damn sure did." Gene Green is a Democrat from the 29th district in Texas

This is what happened when Congressman Gene Green exited the Town Hall, the protesters who didn't get in also let him have it....Something tells me he will get voted out.
    Gene Green Town Hall 08192009 Crowd Boos Exit,"He needed heavy police protection to leave !"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkYeQ...layer_embedded

http://hotairpundit.blogspot.com/200...-seen-rep.html

I wish these birthers would go away.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Power CUer
    The first video shows exactly what I picture a birther to be - and that's no compliment. :p

The first video also illustrates the widespread tragedy of obesity in this country. The redneck population seems to be hard hit by it.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    The first video shows exactly what I picture a birther to be - and that's no compliment. :p

The first video also illustrates the widespread tragedy of obesity in this country. The redneck population seems to be hard hit by it.
    Why not the Black females? I noticed Black females, especially poor Black females to be EXTREMELY fat. Irish, those lushes are nothing but drunks. Italians, bunch of mobsters. I mean, let's not stop at rednecks. If we are going to make racist remarks, let's be brave and call it like it is.

Why "Birthers?" Can't you address the issue without the label? Is this so simple an issue that a label created by O Blah Blah's butt kissers is sufficient to close down discourse? Do you suggest that the people who question O Blah Blah's birth are wrong? Why?

Why doesn't the most powerful man in the world show a simple document to lay this to rest?

I want tobelieve he is legally our president. I cannot allow myself that luxury because I feel our most precious document deserves an answer. He is POTUS, not dog catcher. I have to give my bonifides upon demand, why not him?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Locked in a Dungeon, being tortured and LOVING IT!
    Not what we need. If it had even been about HC reform, we don't need violence for it only helps the Dems in the end.
    Rest In Peace America
    July 4, 1776 - January 20, 2009

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Why not the Black females? I noticed Black females, especially poor Black females to be EXTREMELY fat.
    I was speaking specifically of the video.

Why "Birthers?" Can't you address the issue without the label?
    No reason to. "Birthers" are the equivalent of "Truthers" in conspiracy-land.

Is this so simple an issue that a label created by O Blah Blah's butt kissers is sufficient to close down discourse?
    I don't know who created it. I've mostly seen it on Free Republic, used by some Freepers against other Freepers whom they consider tinfoil-hat-wearers.

Do you suggest that the people who question O Blah Blah's birth are wrong? Why?
    Why doesn't the most powerful man in the world show a simple document to lay this to rest?
    I think he was born in Hawaii. I think Hawaii was and is a state. I think the Democratic party likely vetted him the way they do other candidates. Other candidates have not shown the general populace their personal information, and I'm not going to demand he be treated differently.

I want tobelieve he is legally our president. I cannot allow myself that luxury because I feel our most precious document deserves an answer.
    Go ahead and wonder. Most people do not. The man in the video is par for the course in terms of Birthers.
    There is no reason to change my opinion.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    Why not the Black females? I noticed Black females, especially poor Black females to be EXTREMELY fat. Irish, those lushes are nothing but drunks. Italians, bunch of mobsters. I mean, let's not stop at rednecks. If we are going to make racist remarks, let's be brave and call it like it is.
    Let's see: We have fat fuckers like 2/5 Kennedy, Barney Fag Frank, etc. However, these Yankee assholes are so intelligent cause they are from MA.

Why "Birthers?" Can't you address the issue without the label? Is this so simple an issue that a label created by O Blah Blah's butt kissers is sufficient to close down discourse? Do you suggest that the people who question O Blah Blah's birth are wrong? Why?

I want tobelieve he is legally our president. I cannot allow myself that luxury because I feel our most precious document deserves an answer. He is POTUS, not dog catcher. I have to give my bonifides upon demand, why not him?
    Good post! I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Let's see: We have fat fuckers like 2/5 Kennedy, Barney Fag Frank, etc. However, these Yankee assholes are so intelligent cause they are from MA.
    You left out Lurch. You remember? The heir apparent to a failed ideology and political corruption, John Giggolo, I have a plan Froncois, Botox, American Traitor/self appointed war hero Kerry.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand