Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Celente Predicts Revolution, Food Riots, Tax Rebellions By 2012 
    The man who predicted the 1987 stock market crash and the fall of the Soviet Union is now forecasting revolution in America, food riots and tax rebellions - all within four years, while cautioning that putting food on the table will be a more pressing concern than buying Christmas gifts by 2012.

Gerald Celente, the CEO of Trends Research Institute, is renowned for his accuracy in predicting future world and economic events, which will send a chill down your spine considering what he told Fox News this week.

Celente says that by 2012 America will become an undeveloped nation, that there will be a revolution marked by food riots, squatter rebellions, tax revolts and job marches, and that holidays will be more about obtaining food, not gifts.

"We're going to see the end of the retail Christmas....we're going to see a fundamental shift take place....putting food on the table is going to be more important that putting gifts under the Christmas tree," said Celente, adding that the situation would be "worse than the great depression".

"America's going to go through a transition the likes of which no one is prepared for," said Celente, noting that people's refusal to acknowledge that America was even in a recession highlights how big a problem denial is in being ready for the true scale of the crisis. ...
    http://www.propagandamatrix.com/arti...e_predicts.htm

The ads at the site don't lend the article any credibility, but feel free to stock up.

I can believe the tax rebellion part.

How, exactly, could the U.S.A. turn into a "an undeveloped nation"? Look around people - we've already developed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I can believe the tax rebellion part.

How, exactly, could the U.S.A. turn into a "an undeveloped nation"? Look around people - we've already developed it.
    I presume he thinks that once things are bad enough you'll not bother with modern conveniences and will descend into chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    I presume he thinks that once things are bad enough you'll not bother with modern conveniences and will descend into chaos.
    That might work for DU-types but people like me will be reloading while we watch DVDs on a TV running off a 14,000 watt genny.

Banned
    Heh, heh, heh. The people who will live well through a situation like this and make it through to the other side are those who will go the furthest.

Yes my friends, the thunder clap of the dark storm can be heard.

We will have starvation in this country, riots, civil war ....

I would like to see how the Moonbats respond to this.

UP THE REBELS!!!

( and you might see this coming to wall near you)
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

I got plenty of powder and lots of lead!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I got plenty of powder and lots of lead!
    But is your sword sharp?

Do you even have a sword (melee weapon)?

In times such as these Rock , its best to have one and know how to use it well.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Banned
    Jeez, you people need to stop watching Red Dawn over and over again. Life ain't a movie. Your little pop guns, no matter how many you got, don't do much against tanks. As the whackies at Waco.

The only real escape is just that, escape.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Wizard View Post
    Jeez, you people need to stop watching Red Dawn over and over again. Life ain't a movie. Your little pop guns, no matter how many you got, don't do much against tanks. As the whackies at Waco.

The only real escape is just that, escape.
    What makes you think the armed forces would remain loyal to the administration?