Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I believe so but, again, that's taking literally the "day is as a thousand years" comment.
    The poster formerly known as chuck58 on the old board.

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    But he didn't know what we know now - i.e. that the generations listed in the Bible contain gaps. The relationships between subsequent names are not necessarily fathers and sons.
    Again - I didn't know that. So the world is much older?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Yes, Iíll admit - I was wrong. Hadnít heard that story before. Thank you.

Now letís get back to my questions. What was the time-span between the Great Flood and the building of the pyramids. Man went from the Garden of Eden, to the first great judgement, the flood and then built the pyramids in how many years?
    No one is completely certain, of course. The years aren't tallied in the Bible as we keep history today. No one knows how long Adam and Eve lived in the Garden, or what was going on everywhere else all that time, either...except that nothing died.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.