Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Silent On National Day Of Prayer But Acknowledges Ramadan.(Video) 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Obama's True Colors. Silent On National Day Of Prayer But Acknowledges Ramadan.(Video)

On National Day of Prayer, You kept silent, But today you showed us where your heart is!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D376W...layer_embedded

He's a disgusting pig. Muslims are so not a part of the American landscape and fabric, and they did nothing to "build" America.. They are new arrivals, by and large, and the only thing that would happen if they left tomorrow for a more Muslim friendly country is that we could understand our cab drivers and our convenience store clerks.

Why does he insist on kissing their asses and lying to them telling them how much America loves them? To make America more attractive to them? So we can become England and have Sha'ria law implemented where Muzzies are heavily concentrated as England does? No thanks.

His kissing of the collective Muslim ass looks so weak and, well, like pandering because he's afraid of them.

Why does he even need to address them? He hasn't addressed any other religion this way..
    Last edited by stsinner; 08-22-2009 at 11:46 AM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

I just posted this on Facebook:

Obama ignored the National Day of Prayer, but recognized the beginning of Ramadan... buuuuuuuuuuut he's not a Muslim! Nope! Next he'll ram his ova-depositor down your throat and lay eggs, but he's not an alien! (Sorry. Stole that from MST3K.)
    :D
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Obama's True Colors
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

He is also vacationing during Ramadan. I think he is observing it!

Power CUer
    Watch carefully to see if he has any daytime meals. :p
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

WTF!? He's a muslim apologist now?? Did he make a similar statement about Easter?? Passover???
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    He's a disgusting pig. Muslims are so not a part of the American landscape and fabric, and they did nothing to "build" America.. They are new arrivals, by and large, and the only thing that would happen if they left tomorrow for a more Muslim friendly country is that we could understand our cab drivers and our convenience store clerks.

Why does he insist on kissing their asses and lying to them telling them how much America loves them? To make America more attractive to them? So we can become England and have Sha'ria law implemented where Muzzies are heavily concentrated as England does? No thanks.

His kissing of the collective Muslim ass looks so weak and, well, like pandering because he's afraid of them.

Why does he even need to address them? He hasn't addressed any other religion this way..
    Tell that to the Muslim retired Officer that I've been working with all night in support of missions for the GWOT.

Everytime I see you make a post like this, it just makes me wonder more and more what your name over at Stormfront is.
    Last edited by djones520; 08-23-2009 at 07:18 PM.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Tell that to the Muslim retired Officer that I've been working with all night in support of missions for the GWOT.

Everytime I see you make a post like this, it just makes me wonder more and more what your name over at Stormfront is.
    1. When I see posts like this, I know this is someone who doesn't work or socialize with Muslims. Just has a knee-jerk reaction.
    2. When he was there, his name was the same. That's why he was so easily found by someone else on this site. He then cancelled the account.
    Last edited by linda22003; 08-24-2009 at 11:56 AM.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

I really don't care what O Blah blah is. Muslim, Christian, flying purple spaghetti monster, etc. I do wonder how and why he spends so much time around and with Muslims and is so luke-warm--dare I say anti-Christian (unless being a Christian benefits him politically)? He claims to be Christian, good. I want to believe him. He has not satisfied my curiosity as to how he can be in such an anti Christ-like church and pastored by/friends with a hateful pastor for 20 years and still claim to be a Christian. He gave a detailed speech about Ramadan yet he had no equivalent treatment of Easter. He has been proven to be a liar on nearly everything he addresses so I naturally doubt his Christianity.

Kinda like he, O Blah Blah himself gives me ample reason to doubt his qualifications for president. Before you respond, I do not doubt his citizenship,,,,,,,,,yet. He can easily clear this up. Unless of course the proof would incriminate him??????
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand