Thread: Nature

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 58
  1. #31  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,122
    Thats all for know. Sometime when I get a rainy day I'll do some scanning. I also have some glass 4x5 dry plate negs from the 1890's. They show different scenes of life in Oklahoma. Most of them haven't been seen in over a hundred years. I bought them from a lady who got them from an estate sale. Here is one of a cotton gin.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    16,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Thats all for know. Sometime when I get a rainy day I'll do some scanning. I also have some glass 4x5 dry plate negs from the 1890's. They show different scenes of life in Oklahoma. Most of them haven't been seen in over a hundred years. I bought them from a lady who got them from an estate sale. Here is one of a cotton gin.
    Great picture!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #33  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,122
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Great picture!
    I wish I could upload it in full resolution there are people everywhere in that photo! it is 11048x8784 my tiff file is 92.6MB ad I have a jpg of it that is 4.18 MB.
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 08-25-2009 at 01:17 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #34  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,122
    Here is another 4x5 glass neg.

    I wonder if Linda numbers knew any of these people?:D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #35  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,122
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #36  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,122

    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #37  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,122
    This one had a lot of damage. I was only able to pull a small part of it From the rest of the picture it appeared to be a flood!
    Last edited by Rockntractor; 08-25-2009 at 09:53 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #38  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    16,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I wonder if Linda numbers knew any of these people?:D
    She might not like you posting her high school pictures!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #39  
    Sin City Moderator RobJohnson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    16,937
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post


    Wow, the picture seems to make days gone by come alive!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #40  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,122
    Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    Wow, the picture seems to make days gone by come alive!
    Once again I wish I could upload this picture at full size.It would easely print poster size and still be tack sharp!
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •