Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathras View Post
    So you see, oh gutless one, it takes quite a bit of study to become an EMT, something you have neither the intelligence, skills or the physical qualities neccessary to do EMT work.
    Did you manage to dig up the qualifications required to become a tenured professor at a prominent Chicago university?

Quote Originally Posted by blueyonder View Post
    Junebug68 Please do not let Eyelids get to you. Sounds like he/she is just trying to bait you. You know you are correct on your position. Keep your head high!
    Thanks! :D I'm off to Playa del Carmen tomorrow and I won't give him a second thought.

Thanks to you too Carol, nice to hear from a fellow nurse :)
    They're not people, they're hippies!! -Cartman

It is nothing against you to fall down flat, but to lie there - that's disgrace

Goldwater
    Abortion will never be illegal, not in any developed nation I doubt, but we should seek to put restrictions on it, especially the ones that allow late term abortions for no good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Junebug68 View Post
    Thanks asdf2231 and x5060 :)
    No problem Junebug.

He's just trying to be an assclown.

One of my best friends is a shift supervisor for the local EMT/Ambulance crew here and I work side by side with emergency personnel all the time so I know (As does anyone who isn't a pathetic Obamite troll) what it takes to do the job.

Sonnabend
    *looks up from legal textbook, one hand jotting notes*

Junebug, Carol..ladies, just letting you know that Eyelids is taking a short vacation, courtesy of the Sith admin and his loyal padawan (me :p ). He needs to learn respect..and he will.

Even if it means he gets shown the door....repeatedly. :D I suggested a high colonic. SR said something about danger money and HazMat suits...we'll let you know if we need you. :D

*flips page and sighs at the assignment on commercial law and contracts*
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 07-14-2008 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by asdf2231 View Post
    No problem Junebug.

He's just trying to be an assclown.
    He sure doesn't have to try very hard does he?

Goldwater, I hate to agree, but you are probably right. Like many issues, the proper route of attack needs to be the demand, not the supply. Teach people that abortion is an abhorrent procedure on a hundred different levels, and to think about the possible consequences of your actions BEFORE it becomes an issue.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Power CUer
    I've read through the vitriol on this thread and the only post that makes sense is Goldwater's. That means, of course, that's the post with which I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    *looks up from legal textbook, one hand jotting notes*

Junebug, Carol..ladies, just letting you know that Eyelids is taking a short vacation, courtesy of the Sith admin and his loyal padawan (me :p ). He needs to learn respect..and he will.

Even if it means he gets shown the door....repeatedly. :D I suggested a high colonic. SR said something about danger money and HazMat suits...we'll let you know if we need you. :D

*flips page and sighs at the assignment on commercial law and contracts*
    Eyelids needs to change his playlist...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I've read through the vitriol on this thread and the only post that makes sense is Goldwater's. That means, of course, that's the post with which I agree.
    Given the thread's title, the excess of vitriol is of no surprise.

Power CUer
    Yes, it started with melodrama right at the beginning.