Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59
  1. #1 Avg. weight of the American female - 168 pounds. 
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,647
    Christ on a pogo stick, there are a lot of fatties out there.
    This is disgusting.

    My wife weighs 110, there must be a lot of REALLY FAT chicks out there to bring the average up to 168.

    And guys are having sex with these things? This must be the end times.

    Average weight of the American male is 190 lbs.

    This was on Fox this morning.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,322
    remember that for the 'bulk' of history ;) - fuller figured women were much prefered over anorexic ones.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,647
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    remember that for the 'bulk' of history ;) - fuller figured women were much prefered over anorexic ones.
    Yes, I've seen Rubens' paintings. They don't do a thing for me.

    Besides, for the AVERAGE weight to be 168, that puts a significant number of them around 300.

    rm -rf obama*
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Holy Fad Diet! I had no idea about this. The last time I checked, the "average" woman was 5'4" and weighed about 140. :eek:
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,322
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Yes, I've seen Rubens' paintings. They don't do a thing for me.

    Besides, for the AVERAGE weight to be 168, that puts a significant number of them around 300.
    not necessarily - you forget that there are different averages - and even if you do the mean average - having enough in the mid-range can cancel out all outliers.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Senior Member Rebel Yell's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    South GA
    Posts
    5,184
    My wife weighs 160lbs. Of course, she's also 6 ft tall.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    CU's Tallest Midget! PoliCon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    25,322
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Holy Fad Diet! I had no idea about this. The last time I checked, the "average" woman was 5'4" and weighed about 140. :eek:
    5'4? well then my family are all giants then because my grandmothers are the only ones in my family who are that short.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,889
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Christ on a pogo stick, there are a lot of fatties out there.
    This is disgusting.

    My wife weighs 110, there must be a lot of REALLY FAT chicks out there to bring the average up to 168.

    And guys are having sex with these things? This must be the end times.

    Average weight of the American male is 190 lbs.

    This was on Fox this morning.
    I think the data is skewed .Maybe in Minnesota farm country or in the Chicago or Harlem ghetto's you will find some woman that weigh much more than that.

    The average younger woman who want to marry and have a husband to take care of them for the rest of their lives will tend to watch their weight .

    It balloons up and down but they 'police' themselves if the want to stay competitive in the market place of potential matrimony !After they marry and grow older some expand as nature intended !
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Christ on a pogo stick, there are a lot of fatties out there.
    This is disgusting.

    My wife weighs 110, there must be a lot of REALLY FAT chicks out there to bring the average up to 168.

    And guys are having sex with these things? This must be the end times.

    Average weight of the American male is 190 lbs.

    This was on Fox this morning.


    Damn whats wrong with curves? I like a little junk in da trunk :D


    You can have the anorexia chicks.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    Damn whats wrong with curves? I like a little junk in da trunk :D


    You can have the anorexia chicks.
    Two Wildcats in a burlap bag ?Not like Mama Obama trunk !
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •