Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My ex-Carly at about 175-180. But she is 6ft tall though.

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Ok, what pose is going to hide that marsupial home under her belly button?
    You mean her FUPA?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    "Not only are they fatter,they are dumber !" Obese People Have 'Severe Brain Degeneration'

A new study finds obese people have 8 percent less brain tissue than normal-weight individuals. Their brains look 16 years older than the brains of lean individuals, researchers said today. Those classified as overweight have 4 percent less brain tissue and their brains appear to have aged prematurely by 8 years. The results, based on brain scans of 94 people in their 70s, represent "severe brain degeneration," said Paul Thompson, senior author of the study and a UCLA professor of neurology. "That's a big loss of tissue and it depletes your cognitive reserves, putting you at much greater risk of...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/...indegeneration

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    "Not only are they fatter,they are dumber !" Obese People Have 'Severe Brain Degeneration'

A new study finds obese people have 8 percent less brain tissue than normal-weight individuals. Their brains look 16 years older than the brains of lean individuals, researchers said today. Those classified as overweight have 4 percent less brain tissue and their brains appear to have aged prematurely by 8 years. The results, based on brain scans of 94 people in their 70s, represent "severe brain degeneration," said Paul Thompson, senior author of the study and a UCLA professor of neurology. "That's a big loss of tissue and it depletes your cognitive reserves, putting you at much greater risk of...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/...indegeneration

There are also studies that show that lean people have less brain mass than people with a higher BMI.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    My ex-Carly at about 175-180. But she is 6ft tall though.

You sure this chick didnt have penis? She looks a bit manly :) I KEED I KEED :D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    You sure this chick didnt have penis? She looks a bit manly :) I KEED I KEED :D
    I got into some real knockdown fights with this crazy bitch. She was a national class volleyball player always fit and when ever she squared up and swung at me (I never swung back, I would just try to grab hold and control her) it was like fighting another guy.

The sex afterward was awesome though.

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    [SIZE="2"]"Not only are they fatter,they are dumber !" Obese People Have 'Severe Brain Degeneration'
    Julie Brown once did a song called "I Like 'em Big and Stupid", but she was talking about guys.

rm -rf obama*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    I got into some real knockdown fights with this crazy bitch. She was a national class volleyball player always fit and when ever she squared up and swung at me (I never swung back, I would just try to grab hold and control her) it was like fighting another guy.

The sex afterward was awesome though.
    Why would she swing at you?

I wish I could date a chick like that :(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    Why would she swing at you?

I wish I could date a chick like that :(
    She was nuts and prone to violence. The slightest discussion would escalate to her snapping and coming at me. She was an MP in the Army, a brown belt in taekwondo and had a natural and devastating punching ability. She was rattlesnake quick, nimble as a cat and agile as a damned panther. I would come out on top during our "spirited disagreements" because I could do domething she couldn't. I could deliver a good spear tackle.

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    Julie Brown once did a song called "I Like 'em Big and Stupid", but she was talking about guys.
    I love Julie Brown! I haven't thought of that song in years! 'Trapped in the Body of a White Girl' was soooo good! :)