Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Leave Ted Alone!!!!! 
    LINKO

Dying Eagle (1000+ posts) Wed Aug-26-09 08:11 AM
    Original message
    A warning to all right wingers i know.........
    The very first time I hear any of these knuckle dragger's disrespect The great Ted Kennedy in any way I WILL RESORT TO VIOLENCE! I will punch any one of these assholes if they give me the slightest reasoning. This man is an american hero who has spent his whole life being disrespected by the nazi right wing. He will get the respect in death that he should of had in life!!!

God Speed Teddy, you are in heaven with your beloved brothers now!!
    :D
    BOWZER LIVES!!!

Banned
    Man what hypocrisy. :mad::mad:

Sonnabend
    if they give me the slightest reasoning. This man is an american hero who has spent his whole life being disrespected by the nazi right wing. He will get the respect in death that he should of had in life!!!
    Respect is earned, not bestowed.

Your "hero" was a drunk driver who drove off a bridge, left a woman to die alone and terrified, swam home and did not come forward the next day without a bevy of lawyers behind him.

He did not ever show any contrition, or remorse, for the life he took, nor had he ever admiotted what he had done,and he never apologised to the family of the woman he murdered.

Had he done so, i would have felt more kindly towards him...as it is, he is no less than scum for what he did.

I have no sympathy, no forgiveness, and no compassion whatsoever for any drunk driver...least of all one who literally got away with murder.

Well it would appear that the aids infested eagle is lookin for a fight. Uh virtual only though

Unless he is requesting live volunteers,I will enlist. A dummy punching anyone out would be world news.

OTOH if God is feeling especially mericful ,maybe teddy will get to beg MaryJo for forgiveness IN PERSON

Probably won't happen though cause teddy is swimming in the river styx now

Sonnabend

Imagine the scrawny little arms and balled up wittle fists of that sissy threatening to punch anyone who badmouths fat Teddy... I'm sure a firm backhand would send that clown into the fetal position..

Oh, and as far as the in Heaven with your brothers bit... I'm doubting that..
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

What a tool.

Yes, let's settle our various political disagreements with fists. Maybe later we can move on to baseball bats or my own personal favorite: firearms. Which side does he think would finalize that particular argument?

Banned
    ROFL its been flushed down the memory hole. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Lars1701a View Post
    ROFL its been flushed down the memory hole. :D

Probably cause many conservative sites were lining up to be PUNCHED.

So I will make my case anyway

teddy was a murdering PUNK,a waste of human flesh and a lying pig.

ANYONE WANT TO ADD TO THIS...........WON'T BE HARD

OK DYING EAGLE ,I WILL GIVE YOU THE FIRST TWO SWINGS

I WILL RESORT TO VIOLENCE! I will punch any one of these assholes if they give me the slightest reasoning.
    Oh, man. Am I skeered. I'm gonna have to turn off my 'puter and go hide.