Thread: Leave Ted Alone!!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Plus, even without counting what happened at Chappaquiddick, I wonder if Dying Eagle is aware of the fact that this "American hero" a few years ago torpedoed a proposition to build offshore wind- power mills, on the grounds that they would be built in a section of the ocean where he (Teddy) liked to go out yachting!

Right now he is likely in a place where global warming is real. Perhaps he will sell the devil on national hell care!

BSR
    Fuck Ted, he got away with murder. I'm glad he's gone. The world is a better place with that murdering bastard gone.

I pray for the family during their time of grief and for mercy on this man's soul, mercy that I hope for when I stand before the judgement seat of God.

Somebody ask Dying Eagle if he felt the same way when Tony Snow died. Perhaps if I showed them some of the comments from DailyKos or even DU. And Snow never caused the death of anyone.
    "Inequality is a false notion propagated by those who are made to feel guilty for what they have by those who are jealous for what they don't"-Former MTV Host Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by daddy2three View Post
    I pray for the family during their time of grief and for mercy on this man's soul, mercy that I hope for when I stand before the judgement seat of God.
    That's what I did, too, when I first heard of his death.
    Regardless of what he did in life (And, as you can guess, I'm not fond of most of what he did), he was a human being with a family.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    Somebody ask Dying Eagle if he felt the same way when Tony Snow died. Perhaps if I showed them some of the comments from DailyKos or even DU. And Snow never caused the death of anyone.
    You don't understand, Tony Snow was an evil lying Neocon who covered for the ChimpyMcCokespoonBushHitler administration for years. He is complicit in all the deaths of the American soldiers during the past 8 years, as well as the millions of Iraqi's who have died. (DU Mode)
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Now come on you guys, brain cancer is a terrible way to go.

Imagine spending your entire life attempting to turn the US into a communist satellite and then in your last days, getting the nickname "Spongebrain Messypants".

rm -rf obama*

Politically tired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Respect is earned, not bestowed.

Your "hero" was a drunk driver who drove off a bridge, left a woman to die alone and terrified, swam home and did not come forward the next day without a bevy of lawyers behind him.

He did not ever show any contrition, or remorse, for the life he took, nor had he ever admiotted what he had done,and he never apologised to the family of the woman he murdered.

Had he done so, i would have felt more kindly towards him...as it is, he is no less than scum for what he did.

I have no sympathy, no forgiveness, and no compassion whatsoever for any drunk driver...least of all one who literally got away with murder.
    I don't think we can say he never was remorseful.

While I agree that a man who does that shouldn't be Senator, he did do some good things. Helping out with children's healthcare was one of them.

Hypocrisy indeed. As soon as a righty dies, and they piss on their graves, people here will complain about it. And vice versa. Like sands through the hour glass, so are the Days of Our Lives. Anytime somebody dies, the other side pisses on their grave. Then, that side gets self-righteous as if their side doesn't do it. All bunch of dumbass hypocrites.

Banned
    Fistfights are for pussies. Knifefights on the other hand, I would never pass up.