1. #1 How fuckin stupid do you have to be 
    link

brettdale (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Aug-26-09 06:11 PM
    Original message
    How fuckin stupid do you have to be

To have a banner that says "Obama Lies, Grandma Dies"
    I had to laugh. That's the last thing I expected to see. :D

The banner sounds about right though.
    tabatha Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    3. I guess they resented the one about Bush

Bush lies, thousands die

It's all bout getting back.
    Getting Back? Nah, I don't think so. But if the one about President Bush is true then the one about Obama-especially if health care "reform" passes will certainly be true.
    tabatha Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    8. Yeah, because their's does not make sense.

Bush's did.
    JuniperLea Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    4. There is a basic disconnect...

Looking at the situation as a whole, I see this:

There are two different stories. One being told by the Left, and another being told by the Right. Now, since both Left and Right are politicians, there's a chance of lies in both courts. Howsomever, if I were to choose, I'd choose to believe the one that did NOT lie us into a war that killed thousands of innocent troops and people, empty our treasury, and stuff their crony buddy's pockets with gold.

But then, this group still believes there were WMD.

Empty our treasury? Obama threw away half the cost of Iraq in one pen stroke in the first month of his administration.

JuniperLea Donating Member (1000+ posts)
    4. There is a basic disconnect...

Looking at the situation as a whole, I see this:

There are two different stories. One being told by the Left, and another being told by the Right. Now, since both Left and Right are politicians, there's a chance of lies in both courts. Howsomever, if I were to choose, I'd choose to believe the one that did NOT lie us into a war that killed thousands of innocent troops and people,
    The same "lies" that led DIMocRAT lawmakers to the same conclusion?

empty our treasury,
    Like O Blah Blah at a 9 TRILLION debt. That's 9 x 1000 BILLION moron. Bush was bad but O Blah Blah is TEN TIMES worse in the first 100 days.
    and stuff their crony buddy's pockets with gold.
    Not a clue what this is unless you are referencing the false assertion of Haliburton. Epic fail moron.
    But then, this group still believes there were WMD.
    Just like arguing the existence of gravity. WMD do and did exist but how do you convince a complete retard who refuses to look at the evidence?
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Obama's first year deficit is larger than all 8 years of Bush - Combined.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

"We do it, it's a wonderful, intelligent attack on the foolish power mongers of the right. They do it, it's stupid and childish"

/end DUmode.

Give me a break.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!