1. #1 Help me respond to the lies on this blog 
    What a loving caring cousin (pure sarcasm)

link

Bluestar Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Aug-27-09 11:46 PM
    Original message
    Help me respond to the lies on this blog

I've been struggling for awhile about what to do about my cousin's blog. I grew up with her (Kansas) and I never had a clue that she had such radical views, but now she has published a blog for everyone to read. This blog repeats and enhances so many tea-bagger and right-wing talking points that I can't possibly address all the lies it contains.

And so I leave it to you, articulate DU'er's to do what I cannot--give her a big dose of reality and the truth. Please feel free to respond to her rantings and make it a regular stop on your daily/weekly rounds.

She states that she is trying to build up her traffic, so I thought I would give it a boost. Also she now says that she is a congressional campaign manager, so I figure that I am doing a public service by debunking these lies for the people of the State of Kansas. Here you go:

http://www.beforemy1stcupajoe.blogspot.com /
    My response
    I haven't read much of your blog but I will be sure to do so. It looks interesting-and more truthful than what the liberals are telling us.

It seems you have a cousin that wants other members from a far left message board (Democratic Underground) to leave comments designed to -

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x6408039

Bluestar Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Aug-27-09 11:46 PM
    Original message
    Help me respond to the lies on this blog

I've been struggling for awhile about what to do about my cousin's blog. I grew up with her (Kansas) and I never had a clue that she had such radical views, but now she has published a blog for everyone to read. This blog repeats and enhances so many tea-bagger and right-wing talking points that I can't possibly address all the lies it contains.

And so I leave it to you, articulate DU'er's to do what I cannot--give her a big dose of reality and the truth. Please feel free to respond to her rantings and make it a regular stop on your daily/weekly rounds.

She states that she is trying to build up her traffic, so I thought I would give it a boost. Also she now says that she is a congressional campaign manager, so I figure that I am doing a public service by debunking these lies for the people of the State of Kansas. Here you go:

http://www.beforemy1stcupajoe.blogspot.com /

My condolences on your cousin. Having a difference of opinion is one thing-stating it like that, with those intentions is another.

Carol
    Check her blog out-it looks interesting and deserving of increased traffic from conservatives.

More liberal intolerance---
    Tangerine LaBamba
    1. Waste of time -

pearls before swine. Nothing posted there is going to change her mind, or influence her thinking.

Find something more constructive to do - you're whoring if you bother with that nonsense. They're happy in their delusions, and when you consider that the origin of it all is fear and racism, you're dealing with very big issues that are not solved in any way by any kind of rebuttal or dose of reality and truth.

Save yourself.........................
    Last edited by Carol; 08-28-2009 at 01:03 AM.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Let us know if you get a response from the cousin, Carol.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

To Bluestar, either while lurking here or via one of your lurker buddies...

Why does something need to be done about your cousin's blog? Does she not have the same rights to free speech as you? Are you sitting here saying that you support the shutting down of opposing voices? Yes, I'm sure that one of your post count and donating member status has taken double think to it's highest levels, and can't see the logic presented here. Hopefully while griping about that horrible site that cannot be named, someone less re-educated in the ways of the DUmp and moonbattery will see the message, and learn from it.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Sonnabend
    One problem.

There are no lies there. It's all truth. Reminds me of the post i did kicking the ass of a DUmper one day, when i fisked his post, entry by entry.

He asked for help to refute my comments.

No one replied. No one COULD.

:D :D

Gave the woman who owns the blog warning about DU.

But the Moonbats will be screaming bloody murder about it ... or as usual pretend it never happened.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.