Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Chicago Tribune: kids cause global warming 
    On Wednesday The Chicago Tribune turned its pages over to advocacy journalism representing the unfortunate attitude that the West knows best, and the “poorer parts of the world” must conform to the rules established by modern experts to keep the world from falling into a state of calamity. This article by the Tribune’s London correspondent Laurie Goering proclaims that everyone should have fewer children (though it fails to provide the precise number) in order to prevent global warming and keep the planet from over-populating.

http://www.getreligion.org/?p=3854

I'm doing my part!

Somebody needs to send a copy of this article to the Kennedys. How many of Joe & Rose's progeny attended Teddy's funeral yesterday? Dozens? Hundreds?

Quote Originally Posted by Milly View Post
    Somebody needs to send a copy of this article to the Kennedys. How many of Joe & Rose's progeny attended Teddy's funeral yesterday? Dozens? Hundreds?
    LOL!!

Very true!

We're on baby number 5, and will likely breed until she hits the big change... We are doing our part to outbreed the unfit to breed that are breeding the ignorant Democrats of the future..
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Suit&Tie
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    We're on baby number 5, and will likely breed until she hits the big change... We are doing our part to outbreed the unfit to breed that are breeding the ignorant Democrats of the future..
    OH ----> K.

Quote Originally Posted by Suit&Tie View Post
    OH ----> K.
    You have something against people having children?

rm -rf obama*

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Thanks for taking up the slack for us, Stsinner. My husband & I could only have one child and my sister & her east coast liberal husband have none (too busy with the artsy crowd to raise any, mostly), so you and your wife are welcome to our share. :)

Nobody messes up the envirnment more than the West. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    On Wednesday The Chicago Tribune turned its pages over to advocacy journalism representing the unfortunate attitude that the West knows best, and the “poorer parts of the world” must conform to the rules established by modern experts to keep the world from falling into a state of calamity. This article by the Tribune’s London correspondent Laurie Goering proclaims that everyone should have fewer children (though it fails to provide the precise number) in order to prevent global warming and keep the planet from over-populating.

http://www.getreligion.org/?p=3854

I'm doing my part!
    I hereby grant this imbecile the Norman Borlaug Fertilizer Award.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Nobody messes up the envirnment more than the West. Seriously.
    You forgot to add: Nobody outdoes the specific, particular climate as it is, was, and will be quite like the West.

You can thank, perhaps, the Enlightenment. Or somesuch period around that time.

Also, you're welcome. Now. Kindly live up to your principles and rid this naturally occurring gene pool of your presence. Thanks.