Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 32
  1. #11  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Now, now, CW; the Wall Street Journal says you might want to start visiting those cheap crap super stores.

    :D
    http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1215...hpp_us_leisure
    Hey, thanks for the info. I don't drink a lot of Macallan, but I do drink Caol Ila (my current favorite). However, I'll still pay the extra in order to avoid the WallyCostTargMarts of the world. :D There's actually quite a nice wine shop around the corner from our building that has a very good selection of single malts, all in the price ranges attributed in the article to the Costcos.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Things are so getting so bad that he might have to start buying booze at those cheaper stores; Georgie has screwed up everything that many of those hot shots in NYC will not be able to afford those 1st class whorehouses (escort services).
    You can rest easy, as escorts are some of the most agile businesspersons around. Their rates generally adjust very quickly to the general economic conditions.

    BTW, an "escort service" generally implies outcall, while a "whorehouse" generally means incall. Just sayin'.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member LogansPapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    BTW, an "escort service" generally implies outcall, while a "whorehouse" generally means incall. Just sayin'.
    Buuuuaaaahaahaa:D
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post

    BTW, an "escort service" generally implies outcall, while a "whorehouse" generally means incall. Just sayin'.
    And if you get caught, it could mean jail-call or you could lose your job. Just saying
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    And if you get caught, it could mean jail-call or you could lose your job. Just saying
    Get caught doing what? Something that's perfectly legal (of course, in the countries where it's perfectly legal)? Just sayin'.

    Thousands and thousands. No, wait. It's only a hundred or so, right?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Get caught doing what? Something that's perfectly legal (of course, in the countries where it's perfectly legal)? Just sayin'.

    Thousands and thousands. No, wait. It's only a hundred or so, right?
    You should have told Spitzer that.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    You should have told Spitzer that.
    Don't know old Eliot. However, if I were to advise him I would tell him two things: (1) don't make your reputation on cracking down on a victimless crime that really should be legal, particularly when indulging yourself in that practice and (2) don't pay $4000 for a Jersey girl just because the agency promises anonimity.

    In addition to the above, I could probably offer him some expert advice in logistics, selection, etc., but then I'd have to charge him for that. After all, I make my living as a consultant.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Don't know old Eliot. However, if I were to advise him I would tell him two things: (1) don't make your reputation on cracking down on a victimless crime that really should be legal, particularly when indulging yourself in that practice and (2) don't pay $4000 for a Jersey girl just because the agency promises anonimity.

    In addition to the above, I could probably offer him some expert advice in logistics, selection, etc., but then I'd have to charge him for that. After all, I make my living as a consultant.
    The effectiveness of your consulting service may have nothing to do with the how, what and where but everything to do with the individual who runs his mouth off about his affairs. Gary Hart, Dick Morris, Bubba and Spitz. come to mind. These married guys don't think they will get discovered.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    The effectiveness of your consulting service may have nothing to do with the how, what and where but everything to do with the individual who runs his mouth off about his affairs. Gary Hart, Dick Morris, Bubba and Spitz. come to mind. These married guys don't think they will get discovered.
    And look at where they are all now. Gary Hart is regarded by most Dims and many Indies as an "elder statesman." Dick Morris is somewhat of a conservative icon. WJC, despite the obvious hatred of him on this board, left office with an extremely high approval rating, much higher than the Idiot Child currently in office will leave with, and remains very popular today (albeit a bit dented by the recent campaign). Spitz is going to be the odd man out, since he, as I indicated before, made his reputation as a prosecutor of prostitution. And they all are, with the possible exception of Gary Hart (?), still married to their original spouses (for whatever that's worth).

    Get over it. Most people, excepting those sanctimonious pricks with sticks up their a**es who want to mind everyone else's business because they lead very dull lives themselves, don't really care about prostitution and think that affairs are between a husband and his wife.

    On edit: And the mention of the Idiot Child reminds me this thread was about Georgie's economic incompetence, before you diverted it to a discussion of prostitution. It would be nice to get it back on topic. Since the archives may be lost, perhaps you would like to start a thread regarding the horrible sin of prostitution and whether or not it should be legalized.
    Last edited by Cold Warrior; 07-15-2008 at 09:30 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Get over it. Most people, excepting those sanctimonious pricks with sticks up their a**es who want to mind everyone else's business because they lead very dull lives themselves, don't really care about prostitution and think that affairs are between a husband and his wife.

    On edit: this thread was about Georgie's economic incompetence, before Linda diverted it to a discussion of BOOZE. Get your facts straight ( FIXED)
    Must have realy hit a nerve about men cheating. You are a faithless scumbag for cheating on your much adorned mail order baltic dentist girlfriend with whores. I knew it would not take long for a 50ish balding old man like you to revert back to his old ways. Additonally, she will find someone much younger with a HOUSE and a CAR (BMW) and with a bigger BANK ACCOUNT.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •