Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Must have realy hit a nerve about men cheating. You are a faithless scumbag for cheating on your much adorned mail order baltic dentist girlfriend with whores. I knew it would not take long for a 50ish balding old man like you to revert back to his old ways. Additonally, she will find someone much younger with a HOUSE and a CAR (BMW) and with a bigger BANK ACCOUNT.
    Oh my God, you are naive, aren't you Pogo? Have you ever been out of the swamps in your life? You should try it. But, I guess some senile hick who's only sucked off of the government teat all his life (something most conservatives abhor, btw, except of course when it's one of their own) can't be expected to know much about the world.

    And, I count exactly 2, possibly 3 posts regarding booze, while you, as usual, have diverted this thread into one about prostitution, somthing you, as the celebrated Mowzurri Gentleman, do with great frequency.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #22  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    LOL! WTH is going on in here? What was the subject of this thread?:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #23  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    LOL! WTH is going on in here? What was the subject of this thread?:p
    Well, it certainly wasn't the location of the baltic states! :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #24  
    Senior Member LogansPapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    And, I count exactly 2, possibly 3 posts regarding booze, while you, as usual, have diverted this thread into one about prostitution, somthing you, as the celebrated Mowzurri Gentleman, do with great frequency.
    :eek:YOU DIDN'T!:p
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #25  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Oh my God, you are naive, aren't you Pogo? Have you ever been out of the swamps in your life? You should try it. But, I guess some senile hick who's only sucked off of the government teat all his life (something most conservatives abhor, btw, except of course when it's one of their own) can't be expected to know much about the world.

    And, I count exactly 2, possibly 3 posts regarding booze, while you, as usual, have diverted this thread into one about prostitution, somthing you, as the celebrated Mowzurri Gentleman, do with great frequency.
    I have been in that world of booze, broads and partying. Came to my senses. Unlike you, prostitution has never been my bag. An ugly, aging, 50sih, bald with a (Napoleonic) little man complex has to resort to whores (excuse me, escort services). That's why you do not have a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out. No house, no car. You rent everything including your monkeys by the HOUR. That's not the world I want to live in.

    Your ex girlfriend left your cheating ass. Good thing you did not buy her that BMW. Next time you want to teach someone to drive, enroll them in a driving school, dummy. You got another mail order one in the works. Buuuuaaaaahhhhaaaaa

    I got a warm and fuzzy feeling when my S.S. check came in today knowing that you are doing your part to pay for it. Retirement check will be deposited in a couple of weeks. Retirement is great. Be happy.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #26  
    Senior Member LogansPapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I got a warm and fuzzy feeling when my S.S. check came in today knowing that you are doing your part to pay for it. Retirement check will be deposited in a couple of weeks. Retirement is great. Be happy.
    Just be glad you live down in a Southern sweat box, because other retirees like yourself in the NE are going to be dying by Christmas and GWB won’t give a pubic hair about it because he’ll be out of office in less than a month.

    BTW: ain't no such thing as free pussy.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #27  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    I have been in that world of booze, broads and partying. Came to my senses. Unlike you, prostitution has never been my bag. An ugly, aging, 50sih, bald with a (Napoleonic) little man complex has to resort to whores (excuse me, escort services). That's why you do not have a pot to piss in and a window to throw it out. No house, no car. You rent everything including your monkeys by the HOUR. That's not the world I want to live in.

    Your ex girlfriend left your cheating ass. Good thing you did not buy her that BMW. Next time you want to teach someone to drive, enroll them in a driving school, dummy. You got another mail order one in the works. Buuuuaaaaahhhhaaaaa

    I got a warm and fuzzy feeling when my S.S. check came in today knowing that you are doing your part to pay for it. Retirement check will be deposited in a couple of weeks. Retirement is great. Be happy.
    *sigh* Where to start? First, anyone so stupid as to not know the difference between the Balkans and the Baltic states and to know that "mail order brides," as you so glibly phrase it, are not available (particularly not in the boom years (for her country) of the late 90s early 2000s) from where my girlfriend originates, is beyond pathetic. Is this the level of education you receive down in Pickyunose country? Perhaps if you refrained from sleeping your cousins so much down there in the swamps, you might know these things.

    I guess I'll take a shot at the "bald" as well, although I probably shouldn't. I'm of Irish descent and when I was 25 had hair thicker than most women's. While it's thinner now, it certainly, under no stretch of the imagination, might be termed "balding."

    My "ex-girlfriend?" :eek: You mean she's left me in the last three hours! :eek: Damn! That's the problem with dem girlfriendie things, you gotta watch them every minute or they just vanish on you.

    Honestly, this is gonna be my last post in this thread. You've hijacked it and you can now have it. I guess I have to consider why I would even respond in the first place to a senile old hick, who's never been married (you know what that means, don't you? not that there's anything wrong with that.), who thinks that people don't have sex thousands of times in their lives (shocking!), who's worked for the government all his life and his one big adventure was to live briefly in DC, and who is so misinformed about the world. I'll leave you with a quote from George Bernard Shaw (he was one of them furin playwrights):

    he is a barbarian, and thinks that the customs of his tribe and island are the laws of nature
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #28  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Just be glad you live down in a Southern sweat box, because other retirees like yourself in the NE are going to be dying by Christmas and GWB won’t give a pubic hair about it because he’ll be out of office in less than a month.

    BTW: ain't no such thing as free pussy.
    If the dipshits in NE were not so opposed to drilling and other forms of alternative sources of energy, they might not be in this mess with heating oil and natural gas prices going thru the roof. The politicians in that part of the country brought it on themselves. Even fat Teddy did not like the idea of those windmills because he might see one while sailing. Maybe the voters will throw the (D & R ) bums out.

    Very few things in life are free. However, I would not fork over a couple of thousand bucks to sleep with the most beautiful whore in the world. Like I said, if you are old, ugly, no charm or technique in meeting women, I guess you have to get sex where you can. For CW, that's at a whore house. He needs to keep us posted on his next mail order girlfriend. You know, it gets expensive paying for plane tickets and providing support. I am in total agreement with your free statement.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #29  
    Senior Member LogansPapa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    3,782
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    Very few things in life are free. However, I would not fork over a couple of thousand bucks to sleep with the most beautiful whore in the world. Like I said, if you are old, ugly, no charm or technique in meeting women, I guess you have to get sex where you can. For CW, that's at a whore house. He needs to keep us posted on his next mail order girlfriend. You know, it gets expensive paying for plane tickets and providing support. I am in total agreement with your free statement.
    Did it ever cross your mind that it may just be a matter of time management for Cold Warrior? For me - it’s being able to depend on the time they leave. But that’s just me.;)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #30  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    11,970
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Did it ever cross your mind that it may just be a matter of time management for Cold Warrior?
    Being a freak is more likely plus anyone calling themselves a bastard even in jest is pretty low class scum. I worked 80 hours a week when I was married and I made time. Sex was the best part of our marriage.

    BTW, if this dirtbag want to bet me that I was not married, he can load the wagon. He is too chickenshit to bet though unless it's a sure thing.
    Last edited by lacarnut; 07-16-2008 at 02:09 PM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •