1. #1 Hello all from San Jose 
    I'm a college student in San Jose, CA. In my high school days, I identified as a conservative Democrat, but now believe that the Democratic Party has become completely overrun by liberals and leftists.

However, I'm not a Republican. I consider myself too individualistic for one party.

Hope to enjoy my stay here!

Welcome to CU, there are many (if not all shades) of opinion represented here I'm sure you'll fit in. Have fun! :)

Welcome aboard. I used to live in Santa Clara when I worked in high tech for Silicon Valley firms. In some ways I miss it. OTOH, the state of California will not let me keep my firearms (purchased since I left there) so I can't come back. I guess they don't want me anymore :D

Heya neighbor, welcome to CU.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Welcome to CU. This is CONSERVATIVE Underground. It doesn't say Conservative Republican or Democratic Underground. Hope you enjoy your stay and the often lively discussions (some not so lively). :D
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Welcome aboard. I'm a registered Libertarian myself so we have kinds here. Stroll on down to the Lounge when you get a minute and tell us why you hate waffle-makers (or love them). ;)