Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I still whine in the Mod Forum from time to time about getting the gun forum back (we lost it during a huge crash/rebuild effort).

For now, post regular gun stuff in the Lounge.;)

Suit&Tie
    So is the whole "Ohio Madman" thing just for effect? Or are you crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by Suit&Tie View Post
    He wanted to know why we didn't have a Gun Forum. That's not exactly evidence of insanity.

Suit&Tie
    I wasn't referring to the guns as much as the 'madman' thing. Though the connection is mildly troubling.

Quote Originally Posted by Suit&Tie View Post
    I wasn't referring to the guns as much as the 'madman' thing. Though the connection is mildly troubling.
    Whatever. If you want to insult him apropos of nothing, we've got a Forum for that. Let's stick with guns in gun threads. It would make for a nice change.

Quote Originally Posted by FeebMaster View Post
    No. Republicans repeatedly embarrassed themselves by demonstrating just how much they love gun control.
    You are still pushing that memo? Can't you get a new script?

Quote Originally Posted by Mau10man View Post
    You are still pushing that memo? Can't you get a new script?
    I've seen Republicans here call for everything from registration of all guns to a federal license that requires you to submit to an examination from a federally sanctioned psychiatrist before owning guns. To say nothing of the usual "keep guns out of the wrong hands" crap that practically every Republican on the planet likes to peddle.

CU is better off without a gun forum. It helps me pretend that more than five of you actually want to decrease the size and power of the government.
    ... certain forms of ammunition have no legitimate sporting, recreational, or self-defense use and thus should be prohibited. Such action is long overdue.

- Ronald Reagan

Sonnabend
    A MADman is the terminology for a submarine detection (magnetic anomaly detected)..but in your case, in reference to sanity?

Pot, kettle, over.