Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I suggest Keif read Glenn's books. It's all right there, no need to even dig.

Hey, but Keith, why is it you can't have a drivers license? A head injury chasing the subway? Explains a lot.

I just wonder what in the world Beck did that outrages the libs so much. Was it pointing out the captain obvious that a czar had a bizarre past?

I'm sure that Oberman is not the first person who has tried to dig up dirt on Beck. Thing is, Beck has been very forthcoming about his weaknesses, his past, and his recovery. Oberman, and his ilk only give Glenn Beck more publicity.

Anybody else remember the show where Beck aired naked? This was pre tv, but as an insider, we could catch his shows on the web. I was an "insider", so I was able to see him waist up. Funniest thing ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpy View Post
    I'm sure that Oberman is not the first person who has tried to dig up dirt on Beck. Thing is, Beck has been very forthcoming about his weaknesses, his past, and his recovery. Oberman, and his ilk only give Glenn Beck more publicity.

Anybody else remember the show where Beck aired naked? This was pre tv, but as an insider, we could catch his shows on the web. I was an "insider", so I was able to see him waist up. Funniest thing ever.
    I remember when Beck did his show from his bedroom because he was too drugged to make it to the studio after monster hemorrhoid surgery. :D

Suit&Tie
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    I remember when Beck did his show from his bedroom because he was too drugged to make it to the studio after monster hemorrhoid surgery. :D
    ... and how much he blasted the American healthcare system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8dsqLDtfWQ

Beck is a colossal tool.

Quote Originally Posted by Suit&Tie View Post
    Beck is a colossal tool.
    Compared to you tool wise, Beck is a screwdriver you use to fix watches with and you're a16 pound sledgehammer but not as smart.
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Quote Originally Posted by expat-pattaya View Post
    I just wonder what in the world Beck did that outrages the libs so much. Was it pointing out the captain obvious that a czar had a bizarre past?
    No, it's just that he reminds them about personal responsibility. If he had never bothered exposing the truth about Van Jones, then he never would have had to of been responsible for the stupid shit he said.

Thats all this is. It's no differant then shining a light on a bunch of scurrying rats.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Thats all this is. It's no differant then shining a light on a bunch of scurrying rats.
    I thought you might be going somewhere else with this. Thank you for the rats.

Beck is awesome. Keith wishes he had as many fans.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I thought you might be going somewhere else with this. Thank you for the rats.

Beck is awesome. Keith wishes he had as many fans.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suit&Tie View Post
    I am such a colossal tool.
    Fixed.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender