Thread: Cheesy Tuesday.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Cheesy Tuesday. 
    A high of 90 today and the rain chances are over. I’m headed back over to the wicked witch of Broken Arrow again. I have two or three more days and I’m done over there.

TOTD: I’m in the mood for pizza I used to eat it often but now once every two weeks is good enough. I’ve been hooked on Greek pizza’s lately with feta cheese and artichoke hearts. I like most any pizza but I don’t want onions on them. What is your favorite pizza?

TOTD: Papa Johns Thin Crust with Ham.

TOTD: Round Table's Italian Garlic Supreme with no tomatoes
    Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    I used to like pan crust pizza but now I'm leaning towards thin crust. I prefer Papa John's over the rest of the chains. As for store bought pizza, I love Stouffer's french bread pizza and Totino's. (Childhood favorites)
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Power CUer
    I don't eat pizza very often any more, but when I do I always like my father's old method of jazzing up a pizza - whatever's on it, crumbled blue cheese added to the top makes it better.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    I don't eat pizza very often any more, but when I do I always like my father's old method of jazzing up a pizza - whatever's on it, crumbled blue cheese added to the top makes it better.
    Ick.

Power CUer
    Well, you have to like blue cheese. This may be where it breaks down, for you. :)
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    Well, you have to like blue cheese. This may be where it breaks down, for you. :)
    You might be on to something.

Another gorgeous late summer day is on tap for us. Too bad this can't last all month.

TOTD: I don't eat pizza very often. Like Shannon, I have a weakness for those Stouffer's French Bread things. If I'm really busy, I might decant a Tombstone thin crust cheese pizza and put my own olives and mushrooms on it.

I like my own homemade pizza but it's kind of a pain to make.

We have a great pizza place a few mile down the road (seven to be precise, but everything is seven miles from us).

It's run by genuine wops, and they make great pizzas. They have a "Meat Lovers" pizza I like to get.

rm -rf obama*