1. #1 Premature baby 'left to die' by doctors after mother gives birth 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    A young mother's premature baby died in her arms after doctors refused to help because it was born just before 22-week cut-off point for treatment.

Sarah Capewell, 23, gave birth to her son Jayden when she was 21 weeks and five days into her pregnancy.

Although doctors refused to place the baby in intensive care, Jayden lived for two hours before he passed away at James Paget Hospital in Gorleston, Norfolk, last October.

Mr Wright has pledged to call for a thorough review of medical guidelines to see if there is a case for changing them.

Miss Capewell, who has a five-year-old daughter, has a history of miscarriages and after bleeding heavily 12 weeks into her pregnancy with Jayden, she was closely monitored by doctors.

She was rushed to hospital by ambulance at 21 weeks and her waters broke at 21 weeks and three days.

She said: 'Because I had not reached 22 weeks, they did not allow me injections to stop the labour or steroid injections to help mature the baby's lungs.'

Miss Capewell was told the baby was likely to be stillborn and as her contractions continued, a chaplain arrived to discuss bereavement and planning a funeral.

'When he was born, he put out his arms and legs and pushed himself over,' said Miss Capewell.

'A midwife said he was breathing and had a strong heartbeat and described him as a "little fighter".

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz0QXm9S8P1

Anyone think this would be a different story once we get into socialized healthcare?
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

The doctor would have died. Thats all I've got to say about that.