Thread: Far-Left Daily Kos Founder Says a "Public Option" is their "Waterloo"

1. #1 Far-Left Daily Kos Founder Says a "Public Option" is their "Waterloo" 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Here is video of far-left Daily Kos founder Markos Moulitsas on The Ed Schultz Show saying the "Public Option" is the "Waterloo" for them.

http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/20...option-is.html

Ed Schultz seems totally put out with Obama, as does Markos Moulitsas. Kos admits that what they really want is a "Single-Payer system" - which is code for a Total Government take over of Health Care. So, he says, they have "already compromised," and at least a "Public Option" is a must for them.

http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/20...option-is.html

Interesting piece - thanks for posting.

It's always struck me as odd, though, that the looney left figures that simply having their guys elected constitutes a mandate for ANY bill they happen to feel like passing. It's as if the electorate isn't allowed to think for the next 4 years, change their minds, become educated or have the wool removed from their eyes.

I've heard from a number of my friends that they're sorry they were taken in (I always refrain from saying "I told you so", though.) They feel bad enough the way it is. :D

Then I send them to the 'Official I Am Sorry I Voted For Obama' website.

Excellent! Every single candidate that Markos put his, and the Daily Kos, efforts behind, lost!