1. #1 “Ocala Woman:Sometimes I get upset and I Say Things I Shouldn't Say !” 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    OCALA Florida Woman gives judge earful, lands in jail

Obscene outburst nets Sarah Muller contempt charge in jury selection.

When Judge R. James McCune Jr. denied her request for dismissal, the 23-year-old insulted the presiding judge by calling him a two-syllable curse word—a crude term referring to the anus .(AssHole) — within earshot of (Judge And) several of the other 178 potential jurors seated in the Jury Assembly Room .

When the judge asked Muller to clarify her remark, Muller repeated it. He charged her on the spot with direct criminal contempt of the court — a second-degree misdemeanor— and Muller was promptly handcuffed by a court bailiff and taken into custody.

OCALA — A Summerfield woman said she blurted without thinking a couple choice words for a county judge during jury selection at the Marion County Courthouse Monday morning—ones which had landed her in jail by the end of the day.

“Sometimes I get upset and I say things,” Sarah E. Muller said during an interview with the Star-Banner at the Marion County Jail Booking Center late Monday afternoon. “I didn’t know I would go to jail for freedom of speech.”

Faced with the prospect of serving as a juror and upset that County Judge R. James McCune Jr. denied her request for dismissal, the 23-year-old insulted the presiding judge by calling him a two-syllable curse word—a crude term referring to the anus — within earshot of several of the other 178 potential jurors seated in the Jury Assembly Room.

When the judge asked Muller to clarify her remark, Muller repeated it. He charged her on the spot with direct criminal contempt of the court — a second-degree misdemeanor— and Muller was promptly handcuffed by a court bailiff and taken into custody.

At a hearing later in the afternoon, McCune sentenced Muller to three days in jail and ordered her to pay court costs and fines.

“I was very upset that my excuse that I needed to go to the doctor was not as good an excuse as a lie,” she said later, referring to the judge’s decision to dismiss a woman standing ahead of her in line. If that woman, Muller argued, could escape jury duty by claiming she did not speak English well, how come she couldn’t be removed for health reasons?

She had come to court alone that morning, she said, severely irritated that she had to spend money on gas getting there, rather than the clinic to apply for Social Security disability.

Muller, who is unemployed, said she was born with a leaky valve in her heart and has had four previous heart surgeries to treat it.

“I can’t waste my money on gas to come [to court] and be able to go to the doctor at the same time. Gas ain’t cheap,” she said.

http://www.ocala.com/article/2008071..._lands_in_jail

Sounds like Tourettes syndrome.
    This is bigger than presidential politics. This is a battle for America.

Vepr
    Court might be the only place that Tourettes syndrome would be fun.

"@#&#$......!@#*&&^&#@....*(&*#@$#... your honor." :D