Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Lisa Lampanelli: The most disgusting comic... 
    I just tuned into to Comedy Central, and there's this whore named Lisa Lampanelli who is talking about nothing more than how she fantasizes and acts on wanting to be banged by black guys.. Look it up... For me, it's time for bed...

After brushing my teeth and puking....
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    I just tuned into to Comedy Central, and there's this whore named Lisa Lampanelli who is talking about nothing more than how she fantasizes and acts on wanting to be banged by black guys.. Look it up... For me, it's time for bed...

lol thats her shtick.

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post

Bit of advice. Puke first THEN brush teeth :D

I first saw her on Jeff Foxworthy's roast and she was hilarious. Then she had her own stand up routine on HBO IIRC and I had to turn it off because every 5 seconds she'd say, "My boyfriend, who's black...". It was like her whole routine was telling the world that her man is black. Who gives a fuck that a black guy, most likely blind, was the only person in the world who'd screw her.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

She is vile!

Power CUer
    She's never appealed to me. I've seen her a few times, and I don't mind coarseness if it's funny. She just isn't funny.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

She has a video on Youtube where she hits Obama and then rips into Palin. Her line on Obama was "He's a black man who is just light enough to do a good job and show up on time. He's a man who wants change, he wants change. Just what America needs, another black guy asking us for change." :D
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere View Post
    She has a video on Youtube where she hits Obama and then rips into Palin. Her line on Obama was "He's a black man who is just light enough to do a good job and show up on time. He's a man who wants change, he wants change. Just what America needs, another black guy asking us for change." :D
    That's pretty funny, but I can do without all the talk about how she loves to bang black men and the bigger the better...
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Power CUer
    Fortunately, we have the option to avoid comics we don't like. That's why I switch the channel as fast as I can if I accidentally run into "Larry the Cable Guy".
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

Banned
    (he was at a roast for Larry the cable guy) Warren sapp referred to her vag as a limo, it takes 8 black men has a leather interior and he came in it tonight. :D