1. #1 ACORN Officials Videotaped Telling 'Pimp,' 'Prostitute' How to Lie to IRS 
    They can get away with anything!
    At least they will try.

Officials with the controversial community organizing group ACORN were secretly videotaped offering to assist two individuals posing as a pimp and a prostitute, encouraging them to lie to the Internal Revenue Service and providing guidance on how to claim underage girls from South America as dependents.

The videotape was made public Thursday on BigGovernment.com, a political blog launched by Andrew Breitbart as a companion site to his BigHollywood.breitbart.com blog.

In the videotape, made on July 24, James O'Keefe, a 25-year-old independent filmmaker, posed as a pimp with a 20-year-old woman named "Kenya" who posed as a prostitute while visiting ACORN's office in Baltimore. The couple told ACORN staffers they wanted to secure housing where the woman could continue to maintain a prostitution business.

snip....

On the videotape, "Kenya" can be seen telling an ACORN staffer that she earns roughly $8,000 a month. The ACORN employee then suggests to "Kenya" that ACORN could submit a tax return for 2008 showing that she made $9,600 for the entire year — instead of $96,000 — and that ACORN would charge "Kenya" $50 instead of the usual $150 fee for preparing her taxes.

ACORN offers tax preparation and benefits application services free of charge during tax season; it charges nominal fees during non-tax season.

The ACORN staffer can also be seen suggesting that the prostitute list her occupation as a freelance "performing artist."

"It's not dancing, trust me," the "pimp" says.

"But dancing is considered an art," the ACORN staffer replies. "[Exotic dancers] usually go under performing artists, or yeah, they usually go under performing arts, which will be what you are — a performing artist."

The "pimp" later says that he and "Kenya" plan to bring up to 13 "very young" girls from El Salvador to work as prostitutes. Although an ACORN staffer points out their plans are illegal, she also suggests that the girls can be claimed as dependents.

"What if they are going to be making money because they are performing tricks too?" the pimp says.

"If they making money and they are underage, then you shouldn't be letting anybody know anyway," the ACORN staffer says, and laughs. "It's illegal. So I am not hearing this, I am not hearing this. You talk too much. Don't give up no information you're not asked."

The "pimp" then asks ACORN staffers to "promise" not to discriminate against his sex worker because of "who she is and what she does," according to the audiotape.

"If we don't have the information, then how are we going to discriminate?" the ACORN staffer replies. "You see what I am saying?"

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

I watched part 1 and part 2 that were posted on-line. My only question is are these 2 bitches in jail yet? :mad:
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

"If you bound the arms and legs of gold-medal swimmer Michael Phelps, weighed him down with chains, threw him in a pool and he sank, you wouldn't call it a 'failure of swimming'. So, when markets have been weighted down by inept and excessive regulation, why call this a 'failure of capitalism'?"

is it any wonder they're trying to change their name?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

I'm gonna make a couple of assumptions here. Really, educated guesses. Throughout the video one or more children can be heard in the background. My guess is that these children are not employee's children, but children of people who had come into this office for ... whatever. Now these children don't appear to be screaming at the top of their little lungs. More like the everyday sounds of children. That tells me in they are in fairly close proximity to the people in this video. Now, the two women from ACORN don't seem to be trying to keep this conversation particularly private, especially the tax adviser. She's speaking fairly loudly and waving her arms around in the air. If this tax advisor can so clearly hear a child's voice, I suppose the child could hear hers as well. And if the child can hear her, I'd assume the child's parent and the ACORN rep assisting the parent could hear her as well. Throughout the interview the office door was wide open. I'd think any moron, including our 2 wannbe felons, would realize that their conversation was being overheard. The fact that they made no effort to conceal their conversation tells me this was simply SOP as usual. If any investigation is bought off by the firing of these 2 women, then that is a crime which has been completed.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.