Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by linda22003 View Post
    You don't read much history - American or British - do you? :)
    I'll wager all he reads is DU, KOS, and HUFF PO.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    I know no one will chime in because when you point out their hypocrisy, they scatter like cockroaches. I just wanted to point it out...

I just shake my head to think he was strong enough to stand up on national TV and call him out on his bullshit, but he wasn't strong enough to tell them to fuck themselves when they demanded he apologize.
    He did not apologize because the DUMS demanded it. He apologized within 30 minutes and did it because he is a gentleman. His apology was for the behavior, not the message.

I'll consider being upset about this when the sanctimonious morons on the left aologize for 8 years of disrespect and acrimony they gave Gearge Bush. When fecal matter like Pisslousy and Reid can call the president dumb in print and interviews, they have no right to demand anything of Joe Wilson. Clean your own act first DUmmyRATS and we may listen.:mad:
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    He did not apologize because the DUMS demanded it. He apologized within 30 minutes and did it because he is a gentleman. His apology was for the behavior, not the message.

I'll consider being upset about this when the sanctimonious morons on the left aologize for 8 years of disrespect and acrimony they gave Gearge Bush. When fecal matter like Pisslousy and Reid can call the president dumb in print and interviews, they have no right to demand anything of Joe Wilson. Clean your own act first DUmmyRATS and we may listen.:mad:
    Best take on this yet! K&R! :D

He was called on it, they zeroed him out, he had to do the right thing. I watched him on all the shows tonite and he meant it when he called the 0 a liar!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    He was fucking congress on the floor when he called that out? :eek:
    Now that is comedy. I needed that laugh.

Right next to the Berkley of the Midwest.
    Calling out Obama -----> RAGE!!! & BAWWWWFEST 2009.

Seriously, this shows the fact that liberals are children who never learend to grow up. They scream and howl over the smallest percieved slight, and when they actually are called out on anything they shit bricks over it and lament how horrible it is that anyone can be so uncouth and demeaning to "question authority."

The most amusing thing of all is Bush can have the entire Donkey Brigade in Congress raspberry and boo at him in an actual Annual Address Code Pink and other mornic groups interrupt sessions of congress and other similar events and not even be phased.

Whereas the suave, calm and collected Mr. O has such thin skin that all it takes is two words and everyone on the left devolves into "rabble rabble rabble etc."

The fact this has emerged from just shouting "you lie" at Mr. O has gotten so laughable that it really encourages me to wonder how spaztic we can make the leftists on college campuses it we actually TRIED to. The facts are that liberalism is contrary to it's claims, and Mr. O again shows it's actions are contrary to his claims as well. Good luck ever seeing your approval rating ever creep above 40% after the end of the year Mr. O.

Quote Originally Posted by Suit&Tie View Post
    Because Joe Wilson was on the floor of the UNITED STATES FUCKING CONGRESS.
    And when Reid calls Bush a loser as Air Force One is landing abroad, that's OK? I believe he called Bush a liar as well or at least insinuated he was one. Liberals in Congress have a very convenient memory. They have no problem with Obama addressing students but Bush 41 was raked over the coals and Congressional hearings into his address were conducted. Liberals in and out of Congress are nothing but fucking hypocrites. :mad:
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Seriously, the answer is very simple...a person has to HAVE values in order to break them. As the Dims have no values, they can call a Republican president a liar, boo him during speeches, stab him in the back during wartime, and assist our enemies without any retribution. But because Republicans understand and recognise decency and values, we are able to "do wrong." That's just how it works when somewhere near half our countrymen (and women) have been unable to mature beyond a mental age of about 14. :(
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Hey shit-stain? Who was front and center in 2006 when the dims interrupted BusHitler on the Crongressional floor?

The answer is here.

I think it was not the best move on Wilson's part to shout out like that-it could undermine his credibility by making him look like a crackpot who can't keep his mouth shut and show a little class during a nationally-televised moment, but that's his problem, not mine.

I hardly think it's the outrage of the week, though. Obama seemed to take it in stride.

As Fred Barnes and Mort Kondracke would say:
    This week Obama UP and Wilson DOWN. That was a real gimme to Obama and the Democrats. :(
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.