Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Suit&Tie View Post
    750k now for Rob Miller. A McCain advisor donated $1000 to Miller because he was so embarrassed by Wilson.
    Good. McCain should join the Democratic party. This POS has done a great deal of damage to the Repub party like campaign finance reform. When Obama mentinoned his name last night, I thought McCain was ready to give him a BJ . This attention whore was grinning from ear to ear.

Suit&Tie
    John McCain is everything but a piece of shit. Take that back.

BSR
    When this dipshit is sticking up for him, you know it's time to write him off...

Banned
    Damn Boy, you are stupid. You meant anything rather than everything. I don't take anything back. Tough titty if you don't like it.

Suit&Tie, here you go.

With a political arms race in full force, Rep. Joe Wilson (R-S.C.) has raised almost $750,000 in less than 48 hours since his shout of "You lie!" to President Obama during the Wednesday address to Congress, almost matching the Internet-fueled haul of his likely Democratic opponent.

Republicans expect Wilson to also top more than $1 million by Monday because of the immense publicity he's received in the last 48 hours. In the relatively inexpensive South Carolina district, which takes in the southern portion of the state, the two opponents will likely have their two-year budgets filled in less than a week, strategists say.

To put this fund-raising haul in perspective, Wilson, by early next week, could equal the total amount of money he raised in the entire two-year-election cycle of 2008, when he raised a little more than $1.1 million.
    http://voices.washingtonpost.com/cap...750000_in.html

Too true. Take back that insult to shit!
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Seriously people, wtf? I'm absolutely disgusted with the way your treating McCain here.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Seriously people, wtf? I'm absolutely disgusted with the way your treating McCain here.
    Personal attacks against him should be toned down. I do understand the anger. McCain is little more than Specter- lite. He has damaged the party by his failure to uphold party values. he sells out to the other side way too easily under the guise of bipartisanship. His motives are suspect to me. I sense he is attempting to lay the groundwork for his desired legacy, Senator-Statesman- The diplomatic Senator, etc. I don't buy it. He nauseates me.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand