1. #1 The FBI has no appreciation of Constitutional rights 
    gator
    I don't trust the FBI, Federal Marshals or the ATF. Waco and Ruby Ridge are prime examples of them being out of control. Here is an example of those assholes not having a clue:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4222172.shtml

(AP) FBI Director Robert Mueller on Monday criticized the U.S. Supreme Court's recent ruling that Americans have a right to own guns for self-defense and hunting, saying it may harm efforts to deter violent crime.

Speaking at a convention of the International Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators in Hartford, Mueller said the ruling "does throw a lot of things up in the air."

By a 5-4 vote last week, the nation's highest court struck down the District of Columbia's 32-year-old ban on handguns, the first major pronouncement on gun rights in history. It upheld the right for communities to license guns.

Mueller said communities will have to determine their own license programs. As a former Marine who served in Vietnam, he said "I tend to believe weapons harm people and more often than not they harm the people carrying them."

With his grandchildren going to college, Mueller said he hopes "those campuses will be weapons free."

Mueller said the FBI's top priority remains counterterrorism, counter-intelligence and protecting the secrets of the United States.

He said college campuses and small communities could be "potential incubators of terrorism" even while major cities such as New York and Los Angeles remain primary targets for terrorists.

"The fact is we can't rule out any community in the United States as a potential incubator of terrorism," Mueller said.

He said college campuses and small communities could be "potential incubators of terrorism" even while major cities such as New York and Los Angeles remain primary targets for terrorists.

"The fact is we can't rule out any community in the United States as a potential incubator of terrorism," Mueller said.
    Showing his trust of the American People. You know, those of us who pay his salary.

When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the NaÔve.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.

Vepr
    It is only going to get worse. I truly believe they hold a general disdain for us.

Quote Originally Posted by dixierat View Post
    Showing his trust of the American People. You know, those of us who pay his salary.
    College campuses are already incubators of terrorism. The Saudis have funded Islamic Centers throughout the US which preach Jihad and promote hatred of the west, but even if that were not the case, they still continue to employ people who detest what America stands for. Ward Churchill and his ilk are unemployable anywhere other than academia, but as tenured radicals, they continue to teach a backwards view of American history.

What Mueller fails to understand is that these aren't arguments for restrictions of gun rights, they're arguments for ensuring that the law-abiding citizens possess the means to protect themselves from the threat.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

An Adversary of Linda #'s

Bio :He's a liberal Civilian lawyer from Boston and a Liberal Fed lawyer from San Francisco .What more can we expect from him ?

Following his military service, Mueller earned a Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from the University of Virginia in 1973 and served on the Law Review. After completing his education, Mueller worked as a litigator in San Francisco until 1976.

He then served for 12 years in United States Attorney offices. He first worked in the office of the U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of California in San Francisco, where he rose to be chief of the criminal division, and in 1982, he moved to Boston to work in the office of the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Massachusetts as Assistant United States Attorney, where he investigated and prosecuted major financial fraud, terrorism and public corruption cases, as well as narcotics conspiracies and international money launderers.

After serving as a partner at the Boston law firm of Hill and Barlow, Mueller was again called to public service. In 1989, he served in the United States Department of Justice as an assistant to Attorney General Dick Thornburgh. The following year he took charge of its criminal division. During his tenure, he oversaw prosecutions that included Panamanian leader Manuel Noriega, the Pan Am Flight 103 (Lockerbie bombing) case, and the Gambino crime family boss John Gotti. In 1991, he was elected a fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers.

In 1993, Mueller became a partner at Boston's Hale and Dorr, specializing in complex white-collar crime litigation. He returned to public service in 1995 as senior litigator in the homicide section of the District of Columbia United States Attorney's Office. In 1998, Mueller was named U.S. Attorney for the Northern District of California and held that position until 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    College campuses are already incubators of terrorism. The Saudis have funded Islamic Centers throughout the US which preach Jihad and promote hatred of the west, but even if that were not the case, they still continue to employ people who detest what America stands for. Ward Churchill and his ilk are unemployable anywhere other than academia, but as tenured radicals, they continue to teach a backwards view of American history.

What Mueller fails to understand is that these aren't arguments for restrictions of gun rights, they're arguments for ensuring that the law-abiding citizens possess the means to protect themselves from the threat.
    Ward Churchill is a blathering liar and I think I actually had a physical reaction to his name being mentioned.

6 years ago I had a high octane fear of the Islamic potential for terrorism in this country. Time's have passed and my experience suggests that its more about American's like Churchill, institutions like the FBI, ATF and the Federal government regulating my every move in general who are the real threats.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor