1. #1 Thats it, enough tip toeing...I will say it. 
    Blarch (1000+ posts) Tue Jul-15-08 08:32 PM
    Original message
    Thats it, enough tip toeing...I will say it.
    Advertisements [?]We live in a nation of idiots.

70% believe Saddam was behind 9-11 (Uh, as of une 07 that nummber is 41% http://rawstory.com/news/2007/Poll_4...ddam_0624.html)

26% believe Obama is a muslim , how the fuck did 26% of the people miss the 'pastor problem' ? ..It couldn't be avoided. (DUmmies like to make up facts. Pew says it's about 10% http://pewresearch.org/databank/dail.../?NumberID=509)

To be completely honest...I respect Anne Coulter and Sean Hannity more than I do the average American. Every view they have might be horse shit ...but at least they care, at least they care enough to pay attention to politics and take a position.

I see a apathetic population that is to busy texting on their Iphones and keeping score of Survivor that they don't even notice that Rome is burning. (Or DUing online polls and signing chimpeachment petitions.)

As I look back I realize that our problem isn't corrupt leaders. It's not Nixons fault ...Reagans, or either of the Bushs. Those guys are gone and almost gone ...but what remains behind is much worse.

The idiots who brought us those people. The same idiots who will bring us our next 'bush or reagan' (Only a DUmmie would think that Bush and Reagan have much in common aside from party affiliation.)

And while at I'm at it (hits bong) ...fuck it. One of our states can be classified as the most racist, I don't know what or where ..but if we are gonna have 24 hour cable news analyzing this election, then we need to address this large voting block called racists. They exist everywhere ...I see them everyday at work..on the road, at the store...But nobody can talk about them ? (I wonder if the DUmmie is talking about the people who are voting for BO just because he shares theor skin color.)

It's healthy to confront reality(by dwelling in the DUmp? ), don't turn away...stand right in front of it ...and accept that we live in a nation that hasn't worked through it's original sin of slavery.:eek:

The unfortunate truth ..a large portion of our nation are apathetic racist idiots.(many of whom post at the DUmp)

Sorry for this rant ..but I am sick of the tip toeing. It almost seemed like the MSM substituted the word 'working class whites' for racist, am I wrong ?
    Remember, liberals aren't elitiist.

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x3624887

Quote Originally Posted by FDK View Post
    Remember, liberals aren't elitiist.

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x3624887
    Basically he is saying that everyone who doesn't value the things that he does is an idiot.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Basically he is saying that everyone who doesn't value the things that he does is an idiot.
    More then that.

He wants to step on the neck of blue collar/ working class people, punish them for disagree with the Moonbats all these years.

By calling people racists and idiots Blarch is creating a reason to hurt people, to take away their freedoms and threat them like sh*t until the end of time.

This how civil wars start.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Looks like someone's been reading the works of that repulsive sack of whale blubber Michael Moore a bit too much.
    Elitist jerk, resorting to slinging around insults and accusations of racism at those who disagree with him. Especially the final sentence in his post, what a bigoted moron. He makes comments like that, then he's the kind of liberal who has the gall to say that he's standing up for the lower classes. Notice how he offers no facts or real proof to back up what he says, beyond a few exaggerated statistics. All that was missing from his rant was an anti- Christian comment or two to toss in there for good measure.

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post

And a racist, dont forget the racist... :D

Blarch (1000+ posts) Wed Jul-16-08 12:32 AM
    Original message
    Thats it, enough tip toeing...I will say it.
    We live in a nation of idiots.

70% believe Saddam was behind 9-11

26% believe Obama is a muslim , how the fuck did 26% of the people miss the 'pastor problem' ? ..It couldn't be avoided.

To be completely honest...I respect Anne Coulter and Sean Hannity more than I do the average American. Every view they have might be horseshit ...but at least they care, at least they care enough to pay attention to politics and take a position.

I see a apathetic population that is to busy texting on their Iphones and keeping score of Survivor that they don't even notice that Rome is burning.

As I look back I realize that our problem isn't corrupt leaders. It's not Nixons fault ...Reagans, or either of the Bushs. Those guys are gone and almost gone ...but what remains behind is much worse.

The idiots who brought us those people. The same idiots who will bring us our next 'bush or reagan'
    And while at I'm at it (hits bong) ...fuck it. One of our states can be classified as the most racist, I don't know what or where ..but if we are gonna have 24 hour cable news analyzing this election, then we need to address this large voting block called racists. They exist everywhere ...I see them everyday at work..on the road, at the store...But nobody can talk about them ?

It's healthy to confront reality, don't turn away...stand right in front of it ...and accept that we live in a nation that hasn't worked through it's original sin of slavery.

The unfortunate truth ..a large portion of our nation are apathetic racist idiots.

Sorry for this rant ..but I am sick of the tip toeing. It almost seemed like the MSM substituted the word 'working class whites' for racist, am I wrong ?
    You air-headed, illiterate fucker! :D
    “When the doctor is out, I’m in.”

Goldwater
    Do 41% of people really think Saddam was behind 9/11?

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Yes,yes...only the DUers can see teh Truth, hear teh Truth, and
    Speak Truth To Power!!!!:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

9. #9 I have NEVER seen such illiterate people as those 
    who post at DU. My dog can spell better than they do.