Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Sometimes they're right and they flash light on things, but what viewpoint isn't right some of the time? Brown is as good as dead, Jesus could come back and endorse him and it wouldn't matter because all the Mohammeds would vote for Cameron.
    I'm not so sure, the ethnic vote is one of the few blocs who are likely to be loyal to Gordon, recent elections seem to show that Labour has been deserted by a large proportion of its traditional white working class constituency.

Don't get me wrong, there are serious problems in the UK caused by untrammeled immigration during the Labour years, it just annoys me when the Daily Mail (which is not a bad paper at all) prints something like this when a couple of minutes thought would have revealed the flaw in it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Bullshit. You wish to tell that to all the Muslim service members in our military?
    If they are not more loyal to their faith than they are to their country then they are not really Muslims. Kind of like the Christians that do not adhere to the tenents of their own faith.

The Jihadists and fanatics, those are the true believers and the true Muslims.

Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    :D.
    I just wanted to comment on your sig. I'm a Jim Rohn fan myself and this is one of my favorite quotes by him.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Quote Originally Posted by djones520 View Post
    Bullshit. You wish to tell that to all the Muslim service members in our military?
    Bullshit back atcha. There was a survey a couple of years ago that bears out my point. And btw, it isn't "my point." it is doctrine to muslims. Do your research and let me know if you still call bullshit. As for the Muslim service members, much like cherry picking the few nutcase "Christians" who resort to violence, there are a few.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

ever notice that the people who preach suicide bombings and violence never strap on the vests themselves? I wish Islams would play up the whole practice what you preach meme.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    If they are not more loyal to their faith than they are to their country then they are not really Muslims. Kind of like the Christians that do not adhere to the tenents of their own faith.

The Jihadists and fanatics, those are the true believers and the true Muslims.
    Exactly right.. The very tenets of the Muslim faith are absolutely antithetical to the idea of America-freedom, dignity (for women), government.. Their Mullah's are their government and the ones who they listen to.. Their governments are just puppets of the Mullahs.. Their laws are dictated and interpreted by these religious leaders.
    Islam and American freedom and values are like oil and water-they can't mix successfully. Any mixing that's portrayed or observed is very superficial.

There's a big difference between putting them down and not trusting them.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,81898,00.html
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!