Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post
    You couldn't take the job because some dude was named Muhammed? Did he have a suicide jacket on while interviewing you or something?
    It was probably when he said we have one opening for infidel swine!

BSR
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    It was probably when he said we have one opening for infidel swine!
    :D

I just don't understand not taking a job because someone is Muslim. I used to work with this awesome guy named Adil.. DEVOUT Muslim. The kind of Muslim that would stop work, throw out the prayer rug and pray 6 times a day (or however many times they do it).

Supported the Iraq war, Supported the Afghanistan war, Thought it was bullshit that the Terrorists used Islam as an excuse to attack people, thought Saddam needed to be taken out because he was killing his own people.

Not all Muslims want to blow you up.

:D

I just don't understand not taking a job because someone is Muslim. I used to work with this awesome guy named Adil.. DEVOUT Muslim. The kind of Muslim that would stop work, throw out the prayer rug and pray 6 times a day (or however many times they do it).

Supported the Iraq war, Supported the Afghanistan war, Thought it was bullshit that the Terrorists used Islam as an excuse to attack people, thought Saddam needed to be taken out because he was killing his own people.

Not all Muslims want to blow you up.
    I gave up trying to fully understand ST !

Banned
    You couldn't take the job because some dude was named Muhammed? Did he have a suicide jacket on while interviewing you or something?
    Because he was a "muzzie," don't ya know.

Okay, you guys that are high and mighty.. Just what's the point of this thread then? Why even point it out that it's such a popular name now? I don't remember seeing a story that David or Mike is the most popular name.. Damn...

Obviously the name being so popular concerns people.

I will always question where a man named Muhammed's loyalties lie. Non-muslim Americans are loyal to their country, but Muslims are loyal to their religion.

I never said they all want to blow you up, but the fact is that we're at war with radical Islam right now, and that job that I turned down was 6 months after 9/11, and I was still not right in the head.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    Okay, you guys that are high and mighty.. Just what's the point of this thread then? Why even point it out that it's such a popular name now? I don't remember seeing a story that David or Mike is the most popular name.. Damn...

I will always question where a man named Muhammed's loyalties lie. Non-muslim Americans are loyal to their country, but Muslims are loyal to their religion.

I never said they all want to blow you, but the fact is that we're at war with radical Islam right now, and that job that I turned down was 6 months after 9/11, and I was still not right in the head.
    This was just one muzzie that interviewed you. It was not like you were going to work for a terrorist organization.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    This was just one muzzie that interviewed you. It was not like you were going to work for a terrorist organization.
    You're right..
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

I had a job interview with a large pharmaceutical company that looked promising-good benefits, good pay, but the man who interviewed me was named Muhammed... I couldn't take the job.
    Dum -dee dum -dee dumb dumb DUMB.

You will miss some good people and, likely, pass on some good opportunities taking that kind of blinkered view of what's going on around you.

I had a guy called Mohammed (last name, not first) work for me four or so years ago (since 9/11, gettit?). He was a top geezer, one of my better staffers, a very bright bloke, and ethical with it. He also was completely non religious, despite the name, which no doubt helped inform my opinion of him, but it was a while before I got to know that. If he'd been a full on 5 times a day prayer-mat type, it might have become a problem, but even then I doubt if it really would have.

I don't believe, but if I did, I'd probably figure that god gave us Teh Brane to figure such stuff out for ourselves.

Banned
    I completely agree. I also think that you never know where the loyalties of someone who's named Seiji or Akihiro or Daiki lie. After all, those f**king Japs bombed Pearl Harbor. S**t, the more I think of it, the more I think we ought to lock up any Japs in the US. Oh, wait...

And don't even get me started on those bastard Krauts...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgAi7DYHA94

BSR

I never said they all want to blow you up, but the fact is that we're at war with radical Islam right now, and that job that I turned down was 6 months after 9/11, and I was still not right in the head.
    Dude, they are right.. You are a bigot.. Im Christian and I am loyal to my religion. So what? I wish more Muslims were loyal to their religions. Then we wouldn't have suicide bombings.

You cant judge all Christians by the crazies who bomb abortion clinics and you cant judge all Muslims by their terrorists.