Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BSR View Post

You cant judge all Christians by the crazies who bomb abortion clinics and you cant judge all Muslims by their terrorists.
    Unfortunately, there are far too many people here who would only agree with half of that statement.

I trust no one on first meeting them . I learn to trust them on an individual basis. If they treat me with respect and are honest I will do business with them. You just have to watch your back and don't assume anything good or bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    I trust no one on first meeting them . I learn to trust them on an individual basis. If they treat me with respect and are honest I will do business with them. You just have to watch your back and don't assume anything good or bad!
    Right again.. I'm mellowing out as I get older.
    Last edited by stsinner; 09-12-2009 at 04:31 PM.
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bijou View Post
    Let me recycle a response I posted elsewhere. This ranking was achieved by using a combined figure for all the various spellings of the name. However no one seems to have bothered to redraw the whole list in the same way for all versions of the other names. So we don’t know how high up the list Mohammed would be if that were done. This is lazy journalism designed to advance a point, especially when it appears that no specifically muslim female names appear in the top 100 girls’ names. All it shows is that an overwhelming proportion of muslim boys are called Mohammed (or a variant thereof)

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/StatBas...asp?vlnk=15282
    (link to obtain xls file)
    I agree with Bijou, just another Daily Mail "The UK has gone to shit" article that the American Right seems to love so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    I agree with Bijou, just another Daily Mail "The UK has gone to shit" article that the American Right seems to love so much.
    Never thought I'd say this at one time, but quite often these days the Daily Hell is right on the money on a lot of issues in the UK. They over-egg it at times, but I'm finding it harder to disagree with their expression of general pissed-offness with 12 years of NuLab miss-governance.

Not directly related to the OP topic, but Gordon Brown is a total disaster for this country, and we need the press to be continuously reminding the population of the fact, so that we can get rid next year.

Quote Originally Posted by hampshirebrit View Post
    Never thought I'd say this at one time, but quite often these days the Daily Hell is right on the money on a lot of issues in the UK. They over-egg it at times, but I'm finding it harder to disagree with their expression of general pissed-offness with 12 years of NuLab miss-governance.

Not directly related to the OP topic, but Gordon Brown is a total disaster for this country, and we need the press to be continuously reminding the population of the fact, so that we can get rid next year.
    Sometimes they're right and they flash light on things, but what viewpoint isn't right some of the time? Brown is as good as dead, Jesus could come back and endorse him and it wouldn't matter because all the Mohammeds would vote for Cameron.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwater View Post
    Sometimes they're right and they flash light on things, but what viewpoint isn't right some of the time? Brown is as good as dead, Jesus could come back and endorse him and it wouldn't matter because all the Mohammeds would vote for Cameron.

My expectation is that all the good and smart ones will, and the others will vote for George Galloway (assuming this odious creature will stand for re-election for Bethnall Green & Bow, and they live in his constuency) or more likely, will not vote at all.

Brown is deader than plaid, so we'll see soon enough. At the most, in'sh'allah, just seven months to go and we will receive deliverance from this appalling incompetent.

Dude, they are right.. You are a bigot.. Im Christian and I am loyal to my religion. So what? I wish more Muslims were loyal to their religions. Then we wouldn't have suicide bombings.

You cant judge all Christians by the crazies who bomb abortion clinics and you cant judge all Muslims by their terrorists.
    It's amazing seeing something constructive coming from you. :D

Dude, they are right.. You are a bigot.. Im Christian and I am loyal to my religion. So what? I wish more Muslims were loyal to their religions. Then we wouldn't have suicide bombings.

Yet he is still correct. Muslims are loyal to Islam first and country second.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Yet he is still correct. Muslims are loyal to Islam first and country second.
    Bullshit. You wish to tell that to all the Muslim service members in our military?