1. #1 Recommended videos from Pajamas TV 
    I've signed up at Pajamas TV and watched a great number of videos there. Since I'm very impressed with PJTV and want to support them, I figured I'd do some shameless advertising for them here by providing you with a selection of the videos I (as a conservative) enjoyed the most.

The Truth About American Exceptionalism
    Bill Whittle corrects President Obama and Bill Maher, and proves American exceptionalism on the basis of four categories: military, economy, technology and culture.

September 11, 2009
    Andrew Klavan comments on the 8th year anniversary of 9/11. The last half of his dialog (regarding liberty and the sanctity of the individual) is particularly inspiring.

Why Are Conservatives So Mean?
    Andrew Klavan gives an insightful answer to the oft-asked question "Why are Conservatives so mean?" The answer may be obvious to most people here, but still, he presents it in a way that makes it more than worth listening to.

The videos last from 5–15 minutes each. Enjoy!
    Last edited by EricMartin; 09-11-2009 at 02:20 PM.
    "If you bound the arms and legs of gold-medal swimmer Michael Phelps, weighed him down with chains, threw him in a pool and he sank, you wouldn't call it a 'failure of swimming'. So, when markets have been weighted down by inept and excessive regulation, why call this a 'failure of capitalism'?"