Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1 Census Bureau severs ties with ACORN in 2010 count 
    Junior Member GRiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    24
    WASHINGTON (AP) - The Census Bureau on Friday severed its ties with ACORN, a community organization that has been hit with Republican accusations of voter-registration fraud.

    "We do not come to this decision lightly," Census director Robert Groves wrote in a letter to ACORN, which was obtained by The Associated Press.

    In splitting with ACORN, Groves sought to tamp down GOP concerns and negative publicity that the partnership will taint the 2010 head count.

    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Junior Member GRiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    24
    First news with any reason that has come out of this government in a long time. And, with the ethics their hirees have demonstrated in the last few days, it is doubtful they would approach the census with any sort of ethical framework.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,869
    Too bad folks didn't realize how bad Acorn really is BEFORE the election.

    Good for the good folks who exposed Acorn. Glenn Beck has really been documenting their infractions.
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

    " To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

    "
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,080
    DUmps going nuts over this. I love it. :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,860
    Acorn will re-associate under a new name.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    Too bad folks didn't realize how bad Acorn really is BEFORE the election.

    Good for the good folks who exposed Acorn. Glenn Beck has really been documenting their infractions.
    With all of the charges against them if we had a decent Federal Attorney General instead of Holder he would invoke the Rico Act against them ?

    ACORN is clearly an Corrupt Criminal Organization but unfortunately we also have an Corrupt Criminal Administration in the White House protecting them !

    The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (commonly referred to as RICO Act or RICO) is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Zoomie djones520's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    10,080
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    With all of the charges against them if we had a decent Federal Attorney General instead of Holder he would invoke the Rico Act against them ?

    ACORN is clearly an Corrupt Criminal Organization but unfortunately we also have an Corrupt Criminal Administration in the White House protecting them !

    The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (commonly referred to as RICO Act or RICO) is a United States federal law that provides for extended criminal penalties and a civil cause of action for acts performed as part of an ongoing criminal organization.
    Saw a story that the state prosecuters office is actually thinking about going after the people who EXPOSED ACORN.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Junior Member GRiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Acorn will re-associate under a new name.
    They already have...Community Organizations International. I hear they have an opening in the "Prostitute Recruiting Division".
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,565
    Quote Originally Posted by GRiver View Post
    They already have...Community Organizations International. I hear they have an opening in the "Prostitute Recruiting Division".
    Only if they are child prostitutes.
    The Maryland DA is considering charges against the reporters who exposed this traitorous and evil organization.

    New world order. Up is down and bad is good. The only sin is calling something a sin. This is the logical end-state of 100% tolerance.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    PORCUS MAXIMUS Rockntractor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    oklahoma
    Posts
    42,860
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Only if they are child prostitutes.
    The Maryland DA is considering charges against the reporters who exposed this traitorous and evil organization.

    New world order. Up is down and bad is good. The only sin is calling something a sin. This is the logical end-state of 100% tolerance.
    The Bible said all this would start happening. I've been one to deny we are living in end times for years but I'm not so sure anymore.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •