DU

Christa Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Sep-11-09 01:28 PM
Original message
New Footage of the 9/11 WTC Attack

New Footage above of the moment the second plane crashed into the World Trade Centre on September 11, 2001,has been released. These new images are just a few minutes among hundreds of hours of amateur video and images being collected by the National September 11 Memorial and Museum at the World Trade Center which has launched a website containing examples of citizen journalism of the tragedy.

Video in link.
Link.

The video smacks down the tin-foil crowd.

create.peace Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Sep-11-09 01:43 PM
Response to Reply #4
11. the papers floating down was what got me....

moments before they were on someones desk.
Imagine that!:mad:

Critters2 Donating Member (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Sep-11-09 02:00 PM
Response to Reply #11
27. What got me was that the papers were singed.

And yeah, just sitting on someone's desk, someone thinking it was a normal work day.
A terrorist attack with aircraft causes that.:mad:

KansDem Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Sep-11-09 01:47 PM
Response to Original message
16. And for this Bush couldn't get up off his ass and do something?

There's something terribly wrong here...
WTF is BusHitler supposed to do?! Jump in his Delta Dagger and shoot them down?

Liberation Angel Donating Member (993 posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Sep-11-09 01:50 PM
Response to Original message
18. The jet was targeted to make the building fall (Bush Cheney planning) Updated at 12:38 PM

The way it slices through the corner of the building shows that it seemed to be TRYING ta make the building topple and kill far more people.

I believe that this was TREASON at the highest levels.

The war in Afghanistan is all a lie.

If Obama believes this lie, he is either a fool, ignorant, or complicit.

I hope it is one of the first two options.
And...

robcon (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Fri Sep-11-09 01:53 PM
Response to Reply #18
22. I think your post is nonsense, LibAngel.

n/t
I present DU.

Actually most posts sound,...... "conservative" in nature.:eek: