Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    I would love it for them to bring it on. But be forwarned, DUmbass, I have my M4,

My .45:

And my sword:

Sadly, the DUmmies are all bluster. They never actually take us on.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Nice toys Speed. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Nice toys Speed. :D
    The arsenal I have put together for a Zombie Apocalypse Scenario works equally well against DUmmies. Even better as I would not be so limited to headshots. The headshots on DUmmies would be more for fun.

I got that sword as a gift last month for my birthday. You know, it handles just as well as my katana and it is a little more versatile and I could actually use it. I have a 250 year old Katana that my dad gave me back when I was competing in forms, it is pretty much irreplaceable.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    The arsenal I have put together for a Zombie Apocalypse Scenario works equally well against DUmmies. Even better as I would not be so limited to headshots. The headshots on DUmmies would be more for fun.

I got that sword as a gift last month for my birthday. You know, it handles just as well as my katana and it is a little more versatile and I could actually use it. I have a 250 year old Katana that my dad gave me back when I was competing in forms, it is pretty much irreplaceable.
    What's the difference between a DUmmy and a zombie?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

KingOfLostSouls (1000+ posts) Sat Sep-12-09 02:19 PM
    Original message
    I don't want civility, I want them DESTROYED
    WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE?
    TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, TO SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN!!!
    I don't wanna make nice with racists, hate mongers, liars, frauds, corporate shills, glenn beck, sean hannity, joe wilson, etc etc.
    Now is not the time for neville chamberlain.
    they should be crushed, destroyed, and finished.
    Looks like this paragon of virtue has the same charming qualities he projects on Conservatives.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    What's the difference between a DUmmy and a zombie?
    Zombies are more articulate, and smell better.

You're swatting flies with sledge hammers. Remember that DUmmies are effete, pencil-necked geeky toads who quiver and poop themselves when actually (as opposed to their fantasy) confronted by a real man. All that is required is a cold stare or if that fails, a bitch slap across their meaty jowls.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

I would love it for them to bring it on. But be forwarned, DUmbass, I have my M4,

My .45:

And my sword:

Glad to see someone taking my advice :D

Speedy, get a catalog from COLD STEEL ( won't find them on their website), you'll love the machettes they have , or the swords, if you can afford them.

And I suggest everyone here get a catalog too; you might need the goods they have to offer.

Now back on subject.

DU is now showing its true neo-Fascist colors ( free speech, all for me , none for thee).

It won't be very long before they'll want people gunned down in the streets for exercising their civil liberities; the Moonbats want America to be a clone of Hugo-land.

And all I can say is ...

UP THE REBELS !!!
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

My .45:

And my sword:

I have to know where you got that sword / machete / zombie beheading thingamabob..... That is absolutely cool.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mau10man View Post
    I have to know where you got that sword / machete / zombie beheading thingamabob..... That is absolutely cool.
    My daughter gave me that for my birthday and I have no idea where she got it. It is a real no a display weapon. The scabard comes with a harness so you can wear it on your back. You can adjust it so it leans to either side for a left or right handed draw. You can wear it under a rucksack and draw it with no problem.

It hones to and keeps a good edge also. This and the Battlestar Galactica: Season 4.5 DVDs given to me by my other daughter were my two favorite gifts.