Thread: I want them DESTROYED

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    To quote Judge Smails:

YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    My daughter gave me that for my birthday and I have no idea where she got it. It is a real no a display weapon. The scabard comes with a harness so you can wear it on your back. You can adjust it so it leans to either side for a left or right handed draw. You can wear it under a rucksack and draw it with no problem
    I would probably strap that on and the first time I draw it in a hurry I'd behead myself.... :o
    Obama-if you're being run out of town, get out in front and pretend that it's a parade!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stsinner View Post
    I would probably strap that on and the first time I draw it in a hurry I'd behead myself.... :o
    When I first picked up the katana to learn how to use it my instructor had me draw it 1000 times before moving on to the first strike. Like Old West Gunfighters, over 90% of the showdowns between Samurais were won or lost on the draw. No matter whether I wear my sword strapped to my back of strapped to my waist, if my opponent is within range armed with a firearm (rifle or sidearm) and goes for it I could draw my sword and deliver two killing strikes before he even got off one shot.

With that sword my daughter gave me I could probrably slice the asshole in half with one strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy View Post
    When I first picked up the katana to learn how to use it my instructor had me draw it 1000 times before moving on to the first strike. Like Old West Gunfighters, over 90% of the showdowns between Samurais were won or lost on the draw. No matter whether I wear my sword strapped to my back of strapped to my waist, if my opponent is within range armed with a firearm (rifle or sidearm) and goes for it I could draw my sword and deliver two killing strikes before he even got off one shot.

With that sword my daughter gave me I could probrably slice the asshole in half with one strike.
    Good to see someone who knows their way around a melee weapon :D
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.