Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by NJCardFan View Post
    My response:

I've been trying like mad to get banned.
    You're pretty lucky then. I've been IP banned, and my last mole got 8 posts. I didn't even call anyone any names. :(

My response:

I've been trying like mad to get banned.

Just say you don't vote.
    ... certain forms of ammunition have no legitimate sporting, recreational, or self-defense use and thus should be prohibited. Such action is long overdue.

- Ronald Reagan

Greenhound is officially banned. I love it when these people prove my point. I even called on out who called me all kind of colorful metaphors and I cut and pasted a section from their forum rules on civility and I was the one who got banned. LOL. I love it. And I thought we were the closed minded types. I guess they didn't like me calling Obama a douchebag.
    The Obama Administration: Deny. Deflect. Blame.

Greenhound is officially banned. I love it when these people prove my point. I even called on out who called me all kind of colorful metaphors and I cut and pasted a section from their forum rules on civility and I was the one who got banned. LOL. I love it. And I thought we were the closed minded types. I guess they didn't like me calling Obama a douchebag.
    Only Liberals at DU are allowed to do that.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    NitWit posted:

Second. You are NOT winning elections in 2010. BECAUSE we fixed the voting machine problem. Ya know the rigged software you guys were stealing elections with for 30 years?
    Errr...I stopped reading after this. Does she have any idea how stupid those 3 sentences make her look? Apparently not.
    May the FORCE be with you!

First, Ms 98, find out who the people that are going to Tea Parties are, find out the facts, not just that nonsense you have caught in the cobwebs in your under used brain.

And second, threatening people like garage doesn't bring them over to your way of thinking ... at all.
    Maybe you love and admire folks that threat you like a piece of sh*t, but a very good number of human beings DON'T!!!
    Last edited by Dan D. Doty; 09-13-2009 at 02:45 PM.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    NitWit posted:

Errr...I stopped reading after this. Does she have any idea how stupid those 3 sentences make her look? Apparently not.
    Don't you know that Republicans stole every election ever?

Banned
    In my life I have shot two people and I have stabbed two people. The two people I stabbed (one of them once, one of them over a dozen times) had guns. It was the whole "bringing a knife to a gunfight" thing and I prevailed each time. The one I stabbed over a dozen times slumped and would have fallen after being stabbed about 4 times except I held him up and would not let him fall until I, ME felt he had had enough. If the DUmmie feels he wants to take on someone like me (who hasn't drawn blood in a while and is real pissed about it) they are welcomed to bring it on anytime they want. And don't hold back once you get here DUmmie. I won't.

You're a minority in this country.
    I wish I would have remembered this last night when I was trolling their board but it appears as though this slag didn't see the Gallup poll that came out last month that says that 40% of those polled considered themselves conservative while 21% said that they considered themselves liberal. So chalk this up to a big ball of fail.

Ya know the rigged software you guys were stealing elections with for 30 years?
    Um...... 2009 - 30 = 1979. So voting machines since the late 1970s have had "rigged software?" So what exactly happened in 1992 and 1996?
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana