Thread: OMG!!! GOTTA. HAVE. (Lawn Zombie)

1. #1 OMG!!! GOTTA. HAVE. (Lawn Zombie) 
    The Zombie of Montclaire Moors Sculpture

By artist Alan Dickinson. If this doesn’t scare your neighbors, nothing will!

We challenged noted British artist Alan Dickinson to create his most haunting image exclusively for Toscano—and he certainly delivered! Not for the faint of heart, Dickinson’s life-sized, gray-toned zombie will claw his way out of your garden plot or family room corner, pleading for assistance with the most lifelike eyes you’ve ever seen. His macabre expression is captured in such great detail in quality designer resin and finished so realistically that you’ll swear you can hear him breathing! Arrives in 3 pcs. $89.95

http://www.designtoscano.com/product...+-+db383020.do

T.F.C. :D

Doesn't look very scary. Kind of look like he's panicking from being sucked down into the mulch.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

THAT IS BAD ASS. I want one for Halloween!!!
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Needs more blood. :p;):D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Needs more blood. :p;):D
    Indeed. One of the things I really want to do one year for Halloween is decorate the outside of our house and surrounding yard into a haunted house (I mean, really spend a chunk of money buying scary props, etc) and have the little trick-or-treaters "tour" the grounds...well, they'd start at one of side of the house, go thru the back yard and around the other side and then get to the front door to get their "treats." It would be scary as hell, with spooky music playing, live characters dressed up (well, me, of course, and maybe Tristan and some of his friends....maybe if SHANNON, too <shudder>)

Damn...is it October yet? :p
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature