1. #1 A Hilarious Prank on the 9/12'ers 
    link

Rusty5329
    A Hilarious Prank on the 9/12'ers

I have to hand to the people at the American Thinker Blog. They played what is possibly one of the funniest jokes I have seen in a while.

Here's what they did. The wrote up a blog, claiming that the 9/12 teabagger protest was the largest event ever held in DC. In it, they even quoted the National Park Service:

"The truth will out. Despite mainstream media attempts to characterize turnout as in the thousands, a spokesman for the National Park Service, Dan Bana, is quoted as saying "It is a record.... We believe it is the largest event held in Washington, D.C., ever.""

They linked to the sources of the quotes, like any halfway decent blogger would. All they had to do was sit back and watch, as countless teabaggers ready to believe anything would neglect to check those links. What ensued was hilarity.

continued with #tcot hilarity at http://sumofchange.blogspot.com/2009...-too-good.html
    The prank is on Rusty and all the liberals. The American Thinker Blog did not write it as a "prank". The genuinely reported what the National Park Service said. It is a conservative blog and has no reason to pull a "prank" unlike the liberal sites CLAIMING it is a prank.
    Ramulux (9 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sun Sep-13-09 11:35 PM
    Response to Original message
    1. LOL

All it takes is to check the link, and they cant even do that.
    Rusty5329 (220 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Sun Sep-13-09 11:45 PM
    Response to Reply #1
    3. Seriously...

Bloggers provide links for a freakin reason. Click them or suffer looking like a complete moron.
    Looks like Rusty and Ramulux should have clicked on the link before opening their mouths.

No mention of this by the DUmp monkeys, I bet:

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/20...-liberals.html
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana